- 3 hrs ago Ola To Invest USD 100M In Ola Futurefoundry: Over 200 Designers & Automotive Engineers To Be Employed
- 7 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Hits 14,000 Billings: Strong Demand Continues
- 9 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Baleno Production Started: May Get 5-Star Safety Rating
- 12 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The Yamaha Aerox 155: Design, Powertrain & More
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Bipasha Basu Slams Tejasswi Prakash For Calling Shamita Shetty 'Aunty;' Shilpa Shetty Thanks Her
- News TN lifts curbs: Schools, colleges to reopen on Feb 1, night curfew, Sunday lockdown withdrawn
- Sports ISL: OFC vs HFC, Highlights: Hyderabad produce stellar second-half display to rally past Odisha 3-2
- Finance 3 Matrices Dividend Investors Should Also Consider Other Than High Yield
- Lifestyle A 7-Month-Old Bengaluru Baby Diagnosed With Rare Genetic Disorder BENTA Disease: All About The Condition
- Technology Redmi Could Bring Another Model Alongside Note 11S In India; Is It Redmi Note 11
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
- Education SBI PO Main Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Download SBI PO Main 2021 Result On sbi.co.in
BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack 2021, the fourth edition of the nation's largest offroad adventure race will be held on the 11th and 12th of December in Kolar, Karnataka.
Conceptualized in 2018 by BigRock Dirt Park and PRO-5 Motorsports, the offroading event offers amateur riders a chance to ride in a closed-circuit lap with professional guidance to help them become better riders while exploring the capabilities of their motorcycles.
The 4th edition of the BigRock Dirt Park Trail Attack will be held once again at the BigRock Dirt Park near Kolar in Karnataka. The offroading race, which is approved by the Federation of Motorsports in India (FMSCI) will see amateur competitors race around a 4-6km long loop of track. The track is a mix of flat gravel and natural obstacles passing through a rough trail course.
Like in earlier editions of the Trail Attack, competitors will be split into 6 different classes. Class 1 will only feature riders on the Hero Xpulse; Class 2 riders will take on the course on Royal Enfield Himalayans while Class 3 will see riders astride either the KTM Adventure 390 or the BMW GS 310.
The fourth class is the Big Bike Class which is open to riders on the Triumph Tiger 800/1200, BMW GS 650/700/750/850/850/1200/1250, Ducati Multistrada 950/1200/1260, Ducati Scrambler and the Honda Africa Twin.
The fifth class is open to women riders only who can take on the trail on any motorcycle of their choice. The sixth and final class is an exhibition class for kids 12 and under. No entry fee will be charged for riders in the Kids class who can ride the trail on any bike of their choice.
The speeds for the race are kept low to ensure safety but will still be challenging through the terrain difficulties. The format of the race allows the first day of the event (11th December) to be a free practice day. Riders will be allowed to practice riding across the course at BigRock Dirt Park prior to the actual race day on the 12th of December. Trainers at the BigRock Dirt Park will conduct a riding workshop on the 11th of December to ensure that riders ride safely through the course safely while building up their confidence to take on the challenging track.
Speaking about the event, C.S Santosh, the country's leading off-roading athlete and the Director of the event said "Every international & many national motorcycle manufacturers have introduced off-road or Adventure category bikes in the Indian market. More riders are exploring the off-road riding culture. A trail attack fulfils the aspirations of many riders to experience a race weekend and compete with their peers. This platform is for amateur riders to pursue their interest in motorsports and hone their skills as a motorcyclist."
Thoughts On BigRock Dirt Park Trail Attack 2021
BigRock Dirt Park Trail Attack 2021 promises to be another brilliant opportunity for amateur riders to test their off-roading skills while also competing against their peers.