- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Chinese owned Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has released a new trailer video teasing the arrival of the all-new TRK 800. The Benelli TRK 800 will make its global debut on November 23 at EICMA 2021 in Milan, Italy.
The shot and sweet teaser video gives us a sneak peek at the new Benelli's design. The new TRK 800 from Benelli features a sharp muscular design that borrows quite a few cues from its smaller sibling, the TRK 502.
The muscular design is best seen on the sides of the bike, where the sharply angled headlight section juts out like a beak with the panels on the fuel tank area, giving the bike a beefier look.
Not much else is known about the all-new Benelli TRK 800. However, it is widely expected that the new TRK 800 will borrow its powerplant and transmission from the Benelli Leoncino 800 Trail. The Leoncino 800 Trail uses a liquid-cooled 754cc, double overhead cam, parallel twin cylinder engine that produces 79.9bhp at 9,000 rpm and 67Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm. The engine sends power to the rear wheel via a 6-speed manual transmission and chain drive.
The Benelli TRK 800 is expected to feature a steel trellis frame chassis with fully adjustable front and rear shock absorbers similar to the setup on the Leoncinio 800 Trail. The Leoncino 800 Trail sports a Marzocchi upside down front fork with 50 mm diameter legs with adjustable rebound, compression and pre-load and wheel travel of 140mm.
The rear end of the Leoncino 800 Trail features a mono shock with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping and a swing arm along with the same wheel travel as the front end.
The TRK 800 is not the only motorcycle from Benelli expected to arrive at EICMA. Benelli's Chinese parent company QianJiang Motors has been developing another TRK model which has been registered in China as the Benelli TRK 702. The new Benelli TRK 702 draws power from the same 693cc parallel twin engine found on the CFMoto 700CL-X which cranks out 73.7bhp at 8,500rpm and 68Nm of peak torque at 7,00rpm.
The TRK 702 seems to feature the same basic chassis setup as the TRK 502. Benelli has also seemingly lifted the smaller sibling's design and put it into a copy machine and chosen enlarge for the 702, as the new bike takes all of its design cues from the 502. These include the beak like front fairing, fuel tank and seats.
Thoughts On The Benelli TRK 800
The Benelli TRK 800 will make its debut at EICMA 2021 and shows off for the first time a larger TRK model to the waiting world. However, with its new TRK 702 offering for China, Benelli's lineup seems to be becoming confusing once again. How the brand plans to use two engines with power figures separated by a single-digit number is anyone's guess. Hopefully, EICMA 2021 in Milan will give us the answers we seek when Benelli hits the stage on November 23.