- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 11 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Benelli India has launched its only second BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market, the TRK 502. The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle retails at a starting price tag of Rs 4.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has begun accepting booking for the adventure-touring motorcycle across the country for a token amount of Rs 10,000.
The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle is offered in three colour options: Metallic Dark Grey, Pure White and Benelli Red. The white and the red colour options attract a premium of Rs 10,000 over the base price of the motorcycle to cost Rs 4.89 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has mentioned that all prices are introductory and will be increased after some time.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the Benelli is using an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 model. The 499cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine produces a maximum of 47bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque of 46Nm at 6,000rpm. The engine continues to come mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Some of the other changes made to the motorcycle include new switchgear, which is now backlit and looks premium. The BS6 motorcycle also features a new updated semi-digital instrument cluster that now features different backlit colours.
This will help the rider to reach the operate the switches easily and see the changes in the instrument cluster regardless of the lighting conditions.
The company has also revised the knuckle guard design on the ADV-motorcycle. It now offers better protection to the rider's hands and also adds to the design factory of the TRK 502 motorcycle. The rear-view mirrors of the TRK 502 features an all-new design, which is now longer and broader offering a good view to the rider.
Other changes on the BS6 motorcycle includes a new double-threaded split seat design for enhanced comfort to the rider and the pillion. It also features a blacked-out handlebar with pitch markings near the clamp for easier adjustability.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by 50mm USD forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via dual 320mm discs at the front and a 260mm disc at the rear. The 2021 TRK 502 also features a switchable dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle features a 20-litre fuel tank to support long-distance journeys with lesser fuel stops.
Thoughts About The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 (2021) Launched In India
The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycle has increased in the Indian market over the past few years. The Benelli TRK 502 cater to a middle-weight adventure touring segment in the market. Whether the company will launch the off-road TRK 502X model in the Indian market, remains to be seen.