- 15 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 23 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Movies Arnold Schwarzenegger Involved In Multi-Car Crash, One Person Injured: Report
- Technology Oppo Find X5 Pro First Look With Hasselblad Branding
- Finance HDFC Bank Unveils Unique Fixed Deposits With Merchant Offers Worth Rs. 7500
- News Republic Day 2022: PM Modi to interact with Rashtriya Bal Puraskar awardees on Monday
- Sports IPL 2022: Lucknow pick KL Rahul for Rs 17 crore, costliest IPL player with Virat Kohli; New teams' final list
- Lifestyle Bollywood Actress Alaya F Sets The Mood For The Weekend In Style: PICS
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Benelli India has now shared a teaser of the upcoming Benelli TRK 251 Adventure motorcycle in India. The latest quarter-litre motorcycle from the Italian motorcycle manufacturer is the fifth motorcycle in the country after the launch of motorcycles such as the Benelli TRK 502 ADV, Leoncino 500, TRK 502X, and 502c.
Apart from these, Benelli may reveal two more motorcycles in the country before the year-end and according to sources, these remaining two motorcycles from Benelli will use an engine anywhere between 250-600cc. However, Benelli is being tight-lipped about the details regarding the other two upcoming models.
Coming back to the Benelli TRK 251 Adventure, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer has released a new 18-second teaser video of the upcoming adventure motorcycle. In the teaser video, the silhouette of the upcoming Benelli TRK 251 Adventure motorcycle is revealed for a few seconds.
The new quarter-litre adventure motorcycle from Benelli comes as a response to the growing demand for adventure motorcycles in the country and with the Benelli TRK 251 Adventure, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer aims to gain a sizeable chunk of this market by introducing an affordable adventure motorcycle in India.
The Benelli TRK 251 Adventure is built on a steel tube trellis frame and comes with 41mm upside-down forks at the front and 51mm mono-shock at the rear. The Benelli TRK 251 Adventure also comes equipped with 17-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels.
Moreover, the 17-inch alloy wheels of the Benelli TRK 251 Adventure come wrapped in 110/70 tyres at the front and 150/60 tyres at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by a 280mm single floating disc brake and a 4-piston caliper at the front, and a 240mm disc brake with a single-piston caliper at the rear.
The Benelli TRK 251 Adventure looks like any other adventure motorcycle with a tall stance. This stance is further accentuated with the use of a tall windscreen for good protection against windblasts and a beaked nose for adventure-ready looks.
The Benelli TRK 251 Adventure comes equipped with features such as LED headlamps, wide handlebars, a fully digital instrument console, split seats, long grab handles and a few more.
The Benelli TRK 251 Adventure is powered by a single-cylinder, 250cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine. This engine produces 25.63 bhp at 9,250 rpm and 21 Nm of torque at 8,000 rpm, and comes mated to a 6-speed transmission.
According to sources, Benelli may launch the TRK 251 Adventure in January 2021 with an aggressive price tag and rival the likes of KTM ADV 250.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Benelli TRK 251 Adventure
The upcoming Benelli TRK 251 seems to be a promising motorcycle that has all the ingredients to be successful in India. However, the motorcycle's success will highly depend on the pricing.
Let us hope Benelli would aggressively price this motorcycle to become a game-changer for Benelli in India.