- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Benelli launches the 502c in India at Rs 4.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new power cruiser motorcycle is available in a single variant. Bookings for the Benelli 502c are already underway for a token amount of Rs 10,000 with deliveries said to begin shortly.
- Matte Cognac Red
- Matte Black
Design & Features
As mentioned before, the 502c features a power cruiser design with a larger 21-litre fuel tank, low-seat height and a raised handlebar. This way, the rider and the pillion sit up-right and comfortable on the motorcycle, which will be easy to cover long distances.
Other design features:
- LED lighting
- Free-floating single piece seat
- Double-barrel exhaust
- Vertically-mounted taillamps
Regarding features, the 502c features a fully digital TF display that provides a ton of information to the rider. However, the motorcycle does not feature any form of connected technology.
Engine & Transmission
The new motorcycle is powered by a liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder 500cc engine; paired with a 6-speed gearbox.
- Max power: 46bhp@ 8500rpm
- Peak torque: 45Nm @ 6000rpm
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres
The motorcycle uses the Steel Tube Trellis Frame tips the scale at 216kg (dry). Also, the cruiser features a wheelbase of 1600mm and a ground clearance of 170mm.
- Front: Up-Side Down fork (135mm travel)
- Rear: Monoshock (50mm travel)
- Front: 280mm dual disc brake
- Rear: 240mm single disc brake
- Dual-channel ABS as standard
Wheels & Tyres
- Front: 17-inch wheels 120/70 section tyre
- Rear: 17-inch wheels 160/60 section tyre
Regarding warranty, the Benelli 502c is available with a 3-Year unlimited-kilometre warranty as standard.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Vikas Jhabakh, MD, Benelli India said, "We are excited to launch our Ultimate Urban Cruiser in India today. The 502c is a classic Italian power cruiser combining distinct design, aggressive styling, laid-back ergonomics and engaging performance. With the launch of 502c, we are venturing into an all-new segment of high-performance power cruisers and are looking forward to adding more customers to the Benelli family in the country."
Thoughts About The Benelli 502c Launched In India
Benelli has launched the 502c power cruiser motorcycle in India at an attractive price tag. This pits the new motorcycle against some of the popular middle-weight cruiser and roadster motorcycles in India such as the Kawasaki Vulcan S and the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.