- 2 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 17 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 23 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 1 day ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- Finance Infosys Share Buyback: Stock Hit New High As Share Buyback To Start From Friday
- Lifestyle Newly Wed Yami Gautam Looks ‘Simply Happy’ In Her Beautiful Printed Maxi Dress; Know It’s Price Inside!
- Technology Vi Launches Rs. 447 Prepaid Plan: How Does It Fair Against Reliance Jio And Airtel Non-FUP Plans
- Movies Radhe Shyam: Here’s How Much Makers Of Prabhas Starrer Have Spent For Over 26 Humongous Sets!
- News Now reported in 85 countries, delta variant expected to become dominant lineage
- Sports WTC Final: Taylor, Southee and retiring Watling rejoice after World Test Championship win
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exams 2021 Likely To Be Conducted In 3rd Week Of July, Check Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Bajaj Auto is said to be working on a completely new platform for its iconic Pulsar range of motorcycles in the Indian market. The new platform is said to debut on a brand new Pulsar 250 model, which will be positioned above the brand's popular 220F offering in the lineup. The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is expected to go on sale sometime in late-2021.
However, according to the latest report by Bikewale, the semi-faired version of the Pulsar 250 has been spied for the first time. This variant is expected to be called the Pulsar 250F. As seen in the spy images, the upcoming Pulsar 250F test mule was camouflaged but still reveals a lot of details.
It gets a quarter fairing adjoining the headlamp section and the fuel tank, fairing-mounted rear-view mirrors, clip-on handlebars, a grab rail that looks identical to the previously spotted naked version and a different LED tail lamp design. The rest of the components like the alloy wheels, tyre hugger, disc brakes and exhaust muffler are the same as the previous nake 250 test mule.
Talking about the engine, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 is said to come with a brand-new 250cc oil-cooled engine. Expect this oil-cooled motor to churn out around 24bhp of power. The motorcycles will, however, come paired with a standard six-speed gearbox.
Other mechanical parts expected include conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle will also feature split seats, adding a bit of sportiness to the upcoming street-fighter offering.
Thoughts About The Pulsar 250F Spotted Testing For The First Time
Reports suggest that the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 offering could be expected sometime during this year's festive season. Pricing will also be aggressive and probably even lower than the brand's Dominar 250 offering. Once launched in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 250 will take on the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, Yamaha FZ-25 and the KTM Duke 250.