- 9 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 23 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 24 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Finance Restrictions On PMC Bank Till December 31: RBI
- News Heavy rains likely at several MP districts; 'yellow' alert in some areas
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit in Himachal Pradesh In July
- Movies Farah Khan Feels Only Big Fat Entertainers Can Pull The Crowd To Theatres After Pandemic
- Education Odisha Madhyama Result And Open School Exam Result 2021 Declared
- Technology Garmin Forerunner 55 With In-Built GPS Announced In India; Features Price, And More
- Sports Jos Buttler to miss remainder of Sri Lanka white-ball matches due to calf injury
- Lifestyle Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Ravishing In These 3 Different Outfits From Her Song, Saiyaan Ji
Bajaj Auto is said to be working on a completely new platform for its iconic Pulsar range of motorcycles in the Indian market. The new platform is said to debut on a brand new Pulsar 250 model, which will be positioned above the brand's popular 220F offering in the lineup. The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is expected to go on sale sometime in late-2021.
However, according to the latest report by Bikewale, the semi-faired version of the Pulsar 250 has been spied for the first time. This variant is expected to be called the Pulsar 250F. As seen in the spy images, the upcoming Pulsar 250F test mule was camouflaged but still reveals a lot of details.
It gets a quarter fairing adjoining the headlamp section and the fuel tank, fairing-mounted rear-view mirrors, clip-on handlebars, a grab rail that looks identical to the previously spotted naked version and a different LED tail lamp design. The rest of the components like the alloy wheels, tyre hugger, disc brakes and exhaust muffler are the same as the previous nake 250 test mule.
Talking about the engine, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 is said to come with a brand-new 250cc oil-cooled engine. Expect this oil-cooled motor to churn out around 24bhp of power. The motorcycles will, however, come paired with a standard six-speed gearbox.
Other mechanical parts expected include conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle will also feature split seats, adding a bit of sportiness to the upcoming street-fighter offering.
Thoughts About The Pulsar 250F Spotted Testing For The First Time
Reports suggest that the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 offering could be expected sometime during this year's festive season. Pricing will also be aggressive and probably even lower than the brand's Dominar 250 offering. Once launched in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 250 will take on the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, Yamaha FZ-25 and the KTM Duke 250.