- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 10 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Bajaj Auto is said to be working on a completely new platform for its iconic Pulsar range of motorcycles in the Indian market. The new platform is said to debut on a brand new Pulsar 250 model, which will be positioned above the brand's popular 220F offering in the lineup. The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is expected to go on sale sometime in late-2021.
Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, Bikewale has released the first set of spy pics of the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250. The spy images showcase the all-new Pulsar 250 undergoing testing on the streets of Pune.
The new Pulsar 250 is expected to feature a completely new design, a host of additional features, improved riding ergonomics and a brand-new engine. While the test mule carries forward components from the current models, we expect the final version of the Pulsar 250 to come with larger dimensions and a bulkier look.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 could also sport features such as LED headlamps, LED taillights, slipper-clutch, dual-channel ABS, a digital instrument cluster and many more. Reports, however, do suggest that Bajaj is looking at creating a more value-for-money motorcycle, instead of adding unnecessary cost escalation.
Talking about the engine, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 is said to come with a brand-new 250cc oil-cooled engine. While power and torque figures are yet to be revealed, we expect them to be slightly higher than the brand's NS200 offering. The motorcycles will, however, come paired with a standard six-speed gearbox.
Other mechanical parts expected include conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle will also feature an upswept exhaust and split seats, adding a bit of sportiness to the upcoming street-fighter offering.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 250 Spied Testing
Reports suggest that the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 offering could be expected sometime during this year's festive season. Pricing will also be aggressive and probably even lower than the brand's Dominar 250 offering. Once launched in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 250 will take on the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, Yamaha FZ-25 and the KTM Duke 250.