- 4 hrs ago Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQS Luxury Electric Vehicle Revealed: The New Standard For Luxurious EVs?
- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Recall Campaign Extended Over Possible Faulty Fuel Pump: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Cars Prices Increased On Select Models: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 16 Highlights: Aravind KP Becomes The New Captain, Rajeev Hanu Gets Emotional
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs CSK: MS Dhoni hails Deepak Chahar after Chennai's first win of campaign
- News Making arrangements to ensure COVID guidelines are followed in PM Modi's rallies: BJP
- Finance How to Check Canara Bank FASTag Balance?
- Technology Banned On WhatsApp Unexpectedly? This Could Be The Reason
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- Education JEE Main 2021: Students Demand Postponement Of JEE Main After CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Bajaj Auto has launched the new Platina 110 equipped with ABS technology. The new Bajaj Platina 110 ABS model is available with a price tag of Rs 65,920, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Platina 110 is now the only model in its segment to offer ABS as standard.
The new Bajaj Platina 110 commuter motorcycle offering now comes with a 240mm disc at the front, supported by single-channel ABS as standard. Apart from the ABS technology, the motorcycle now also comes with a ComforTec package. This includes quilted seats, spring-on-spring suspension setup, tubeless tyres, LED headlamp with DRLs, new mirrors and handguards.
The 2021 Bajaj Platina 110 ABS continues to be powered by the same 115cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.4bhp at 7000rpm and 9.81Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm, paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
The new Bajaj Platina 110 ABS comes with a choice of three colour options: Charcoal Black, Volcanic Red & Beach Blue.
Sarang Kanade, President - Domestic Motorcycles Business Unit, Bajaj Auto said,
"The new Platina 110 ABS offers unmatched safety by offering riders complete control over unforeseen braking scenarios. We hope that millions of Indians who ride across varying terrains & roads of the country would take cognizance of the need to keep themselves & their loved ones safe and upgrade to the best-in-segment braking technology."
He further added, "The brand Platina has an unmatched proposition of Comfort with over 7 million satisfied customers as a testament to its segment-leading attributes and now with the addition of ABS, it remains a generation ahead of its competitors."
The Bajaj Platina 110 is the first motorcycle in the segment to receive the ABS technology. As part of India's vehicle safety regulations, all two-wheelers with engine displacement of 125cc or more mandatorily need to feature ABS. However, the addition of this safety tech on a 110cc motorcycle is a welcome change.
Bajaj also recently updated its Platina 100 model with the addition of an electric-start. The new Bajaj Platina 100 ES is priced at Rs 53,920, ex-showroom (Delhi). Similar to its larger sibling, the Platina 100 is also the only motorcycle in its segment to feature the electric-start technology, with all its rivals still offering a kick-start.
Thoughts On The 2021 Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Launch In India
The Bajaj Platina 110 is now one of the most affordable two-wheelers in India to feature ABS as standard. The Platina 110 ABS continues to rival the likes of the Hero Splendor and the TVS Radeon in the segment.