- Lifestyle Omicron: Parliamentary Panel Recommends Evaluation Of Vaccines, More Research For Booster Dose
- News COVID-19 vaccine: What is the difference between an additional and booster dose
- Movies ITA Awards: Event That Felicitated Celebs Like Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar To Be Back With Latest Edition
- Education NIOS On Demand Examination 2022 Registration For Class 10, 12 Starts Today, Steps To Register For NIOS ODE
- Finance Should You Invest In This ‘AAA’ Rated Fixed Deposit With 7.05% Returns?
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: December 6, 2021
- Technology Microsoft Edge Has Slight Edge Over Google Chrome; What Makes It Better
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Bajaj has officially teased the 2022 Bajaj Pulsar 250. The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is likely to go on sale from October 28th onwards.
The official teaser video of the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 is around 62 seconds long and starts with the 1st generation pulsar.
The teaser video shows various silhouette shots of the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 and also reveals some of the features and characters of the motorcycle.
According to the official teaser of the new Bajaj Pulsar 250, it will come with an all-new design and edgier lines.
Apart from that, the upcoming Baja Pulsar 250 will come with a conventional telescopic front suspension, a mono-shock at the rear, split seats, semi-fairing, and a few more.
Among these changes, the teaser also reveals a part that resembles the fins of an engine, which could mean that the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 could be powered by an oil-cooled or air-cooled, single-cylinder 250cc engine.
However, the fins could also be the channels to a radiator, which mean that the upcoming Bajaj could utilise the same powertrain from the Bajaj Dominor 250. Which in turn makes it more sensible as Bajaj does not need to invest in developing an all-new 250cc engine for the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250.
From the teaser images, it is unclear whether Bajaj will utilise the perimeter frame from its existing lineup of motorcycles or it will use something all-new on the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250.
According to Bajaj the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 will be the fastest Pulsar ever, which hints that the new Bajaj Pulsar 250 may have a 6-speed gearbox and ower in excess of 26 bhp.
Overall, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 retains a silhouette similar to the existing Bajaj Pulsar 220F with a large semi-fairing, sharptail and somewhat long wheelbase.
This along with Bajaj's claim being the fastest Pulsar ever and a silhouette that matches the Bajaj Pulsar 220F, the new Bajaj Pulsar 250 could be the long due replacement for the Bajaj Pulsar 220F.
However, Bajaj knows that making a replacement for the Bajaj Pulsar 220F is not an easy task and hence the bike is still a favourite among many customers.
One of the major reasons for the success of the Bajaj Pulsar 220 is its VFM proposition. If Bajaj is able to replicate this with their upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250F, Bajaj could finally bid farewell to the Bajaj Pulsar 20F from its product portfolio.
Thoughts About The New Bajaj Pulsar 250
The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 silhouette looks somewhat similar to the silhouette of the Bajaj Pulsar 220. However, the new Bajaj Pulsar 250 looks a lot edgier and modern with its sharper tail, mono-shock and other elements.
Though it makes it more sense for Bajaj to use the same engine and chassis from Bajaj Dominor 250, Bajaj could be developing an all-new engine for Pulsar 250.