- 34 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- Sports India vs Australia: Pakistan cricketers hail Team India's incredible series win Down Under
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Bajaj Auto has hiked the prices of its Dominar range in the Indian market. Both the Dominar 250 and 400 have received price hikes of up to Rs 2,0003. The new prices have also been updated on the brand's official website, with the sport-tourer range now starting at Rs 1.67 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 has received a price hike of Rs 2,003, with its prices increasing from Rs 1,65,715 to Rs 1,67,718. The flagship Bajaj Dominar 400, on the other hand, has received a price increase of Rs 1,997. Prices of the bigger sibling now stand at Rs 1,99,755. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
While Bajaj hasn't mentioned the exact reason for the price hike, we suspect the rising input costs to be one of the few factors. The company, however, isn't the only one to announce a price hike, with multiple other two and four-wheeler brands also increasing prices similarly.
Apart from the price hike on the two Dominar models, no other changes have been made. The two bikes continue to be offered with the same features, engine, variants and other options as before.
Both the Bajaj Dominar 400 and the Dominar 250 borrow its engines from their KTM counterpart, the Duke 390 and the Duke 250, respectively. However, both the Bajaj offerings are more affordable and tuned for touring and better fuel efficiency than the KTM models.
Apart from the Dominar models, Bajaj recently also hiked the prices of its entire Pulsar range. This includes the 125, 150, 180F and 220F models. Prices of the mentioned models have increased in the range of Rs 500 to Rs 2,0003, depending on the bike and the variant selected.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 & Dominar 250 Price Hike
The Bajaj Dominar series consisting of the 250 and 400 models have been received well in the segment. Both sport-tourer models offer good performance, comfort and efficiency, making them attractive offerings.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 rivals the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, KTM Duke 250 and the Husqvarna twins. The flagship Bajaj Dominar 400 rivals the likes of the KTM Duke 390, TVS Apache RR310 and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.