- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 6 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 7 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 8 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News 7 more states to administer Covaxin from next week: Health Ministry
- Sports Arteta unsure when Aubameyang will be back after 'really sad' FA Cup exit
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Bajaj Auto has hiked the prices of its Dominar range in the Indian market. Both the Dominar 250 and 400 have received price hikes of up to Rs 2,0003. The new prices have also been updated on the brand's official website, with the sport-tourer range now starting at Rs 1.67 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 has received a price hike of Rs 2,003, with its prices increasing from Rs 1,65,715 to Rs 1,67,718. The flagship Bajaj Dominar 400, on the other hand, has received a price increase of Rs 1,997. Prices of the bigger sibling now stand at Rs 1,99,755. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
While Bajaj hasn't mentioned the exact reason for the price hike, we suspect the rising input costs to be one of the few factors. The company, however, isn't the only one to announce a price hike, with multiple other two and four-wheeler brands also increasing prices similarly.
Apart from the price hike on the two Dominar models, no other changes have been made. The two bikes continue to be offered with the same features, engine, variants and other options as before.
Both the Bajaj Dominar 400 and the Dominar 250 borrow its engines from their KTM counterpart, the Duke 390 and the Duke 250, respectively. However, both the Bajaj offerings are more affordable and tuned for touring and better fuel efficiency than the KTM models.
Apart from the Dominar models, Bajaj recently also hiked the prices of its entire Pulsar range. This includes the 125, 150, 180F and 220F models. Prices of the mentioned models have increased in the range of Rs 500 to Rs 2,0003, depending on the bike and the variant selected.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 & Dominar 250 Price Hike
The Bajaj Dominar series consisting of the 250 and 400 models have been received well in the segment. Both sport-tourer models offer good performance, comfort and efficiency, making them attractive offerings.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 rivals the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, KTM Duke 250 and the Husqvarna twins. The flagship Bajaj Dominar 400 rivals the likes of the KTM Duke 390, TVS Apache RR310 and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.