- 5 hrs ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- 14 hrs ago Bajaj Officially Teases The New 2022 Bajaj Pulsar 250
- 22 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Marks Its 120th Anniversary With 120 Hand-Painted Limited-Edition Helmets
- News If Punjab today faces any threat, then it is from Amarinder Singh: Punjab Dy CM Randhawa
- Sports Virat Kohli bowls in warm-up match against Australia, is it mentor MS Dhoni's idea!
- Lifestyle Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Court To Go On A Vacation In November, More Signs Of Worry For The Star Kid?
- Technology Xiaomi 12 Series Tipped To Feature 50MP Triple Cameras; Expected Launch, Features
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Down By A Tad Before Diwali, Quoted At Rs. 46,490, On Oct 20
- Education Kerala SET January 2022 Registration Opens. Check KSET Exam Date, Admit Card And Eligibility Details Here
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Like every other manufacturer, Bajaj Auto is also planning to expand its product portfolio in the country. Bajaj is currently selling a wide range of IC engines equipped motorcycles. However, the homegrown two-wheeler has trademarked two new names: Fluor and Fluir India.
If these speculations turn out to be true, then we are expecting a new electric bike in Bajaj's EV line up. It has reserved these names for automobiles, land vehicles, two-wheelers, motorcycles, scooters, three-wheelers, electric vehicles, their parts, etc. Both the names that have been trademarked sound similar. However, it is quite early to comment on the new product from bajaj.
Speaking about the electric vehicle from the company, the Bajaj Chetak EV. Recently, the company has increased the price of both variants of the electric scooter and the Bajaj Chetak EV now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.42 lakh, ex-showroom.
Some of the features of the Chetak EV includes a round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillights and turn indicators, digital instrument cluster, feather-touch activated switches, chrome surrounds for the headlamps and many more.
Speaking about the scooter itself, the Chetak electric consists of a 4kW electric motor coupled to a 3kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces a peak torque of 16Nm and offers a maximum riding range of 95km on a single charge. The electric scooter also comes equipped with fast-charging technology. The company claims that the scooter will have enough juice to travel 25kms with an hour of charge.
Thoughts About The New Name Registered By Bajaj Auto In India
As we mentioned earlier, both the names sound very familiar and the company has not yet decided which one to use. However, we are expecting that the upcoming product from the company will be an electric two-wheeler, so stay tuned as we bring you more updates.