- 2 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Like every other manufacturer, Bajaj Auto is also planning to expand its product portfolio in the country. Bajaj is currently selling a wide range of IC engines equipped motorcycles. However, the homegrown two-wheeler has trademarked two new names: Fluor and Fluir India.
If these speculations turn out to be true, then we are expecting a new electric bike in Bajaj's EV line up. It has reserved these names for automobiles, land vehicles, two-wheelers, motorcycles, scooters, three-wheelers, electric vehicles, their parts, etc. Both the names that have been trademarked sound similar. However, it is quite early to comment on the new product from bajaj.
Speaking about the electric vehicle from the company, the Bajaj Chetak EV. Recently, the company has increased the price of both variants of the electric scooter and the Bajaj Chetak EV now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.42 lakh, ex-showroom.
Some of the features of the Chetak EV includes a round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillights and turn indicators, digital instrument cluster, feather-touch activated switches, chrome surrounds for the headlamps and many more.
Speaking about the scooter itself, the Chetak electric consists of a 4kW electric motor coupled to a 3kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces a peak torque of 16Nm and offers a maximum riding range of 95km on a single charge. The electric scooter also comes equipped with fast-charging technology. The company claims that the scooter will have enough juice to travel 25kms with an hour of charge.
Thoughts About The New Name Registered By Bajaj Auto In India
As we mentioned earlier, both the names sound very familiar and the company has not yet decided which one to use. However, we are expecting that the upcoming product from the company will be an electric two-wheeler, so stay tuned as we bring you more updates.