- 29 min ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 1 hr ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 2 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 17 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Movies Lucifer Remake: Here's The Latest Update Of Chiranjeevi-Mohan Raja’s Film!
- News COVID-19: Karnataka govt allows places of worship to reopen; Processions banned
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Archery: India's mixed team pair of Deepika and Jadhav lose in quarterfinals
- Technology iQOO 7 Monster Orange Variant Launched; Purchase During Amazon Prime Day Sale At Just Rs. 29,990
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Finance 4 Stocks That Broking Firms Are Bullish And Have A "Buy" Rating
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Manu manufacturers are whatever they can do best to help the people fight against the virus. Bajaj Auto has announced further support for its employees as the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic spreads across the country.
Commenting on the various initiatives, Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Auto said "When asked how we should treat others, Ramana Maharshi replied, 'There are no others'. It is with this sense of oneness that we shall do our utmost for any extended families of Bajaj Auto who might be devastated by the loss of their loved ones who went beyond the call of duty in the face of this pandemic."
Under the new policy, in the unfortunate event of an employee's death due to Covid, his / her family will receive monetary support up to two years after their demise. The company will also assist in dependent children's education till graduation in any field of their choice. In addition to this, there will be 5-year hospitalisation insurance for all family members of the deceased employee.
Recently Bajaj Group also announced a new set of Covid-19 relief details in the country. The company announced a total of Rs 200 crores to help fight the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The company will be using these funds to curb the current challenges involved in containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto's New Policies Aimed At An All-Round Support For Their Employees And Community
Bajaj Auto joins the long list of auto manufacturers announcing relief measures to curb the second wave of the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the country. The company aims to help in various aspects by distributing the amount wherever necessary to stop the spread of the virus.