- 9 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 14 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
Bajaj Auto has announced an extension on the free service period for all its vehicles in the Indian market. Any free service period getting expired between April 1, 2021, and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The extension of the free service period is applicable to all two-wheelers and commercial vehicles. The company has announced these initiatives due to the Coronavirus lockdown in most parts of the country.
A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown in wake of the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The deadly virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time after its initial appearance last year.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. Service centres will be closed adhering to the local lockdown guidelines.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "We acknowledge the challenges our customers are facing due to the disruption caused by the second wave of the Covid 19 pandemic. Like last year, we are once again offering an extension on service periods for two months, to reassure all our customers that their vehicles will be looked after."
The Bajaj Group also earmarked Rs 200 crores to help fight the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The company will be using these funds to curb the current challenges involved in containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus. The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Auto Extending Free Service Period In India
Bajaj Auto joins the long list of manufacturer announcing an extension on maintenance services provided by the brand. The brand has announced both two-wheelers and three-wheelers free services are part of the extension. The company has also announced several relief measures to help fight the nation against the deadly virus.