- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Bangalore based electric vehicle manufacturer, Ather Energy has opened a new dealership in the city of Hyderabad. The new Ather Space dealership is located at Mamatha Nagar, Nagole X Road, Hyderabad.
The new dealership is the brand's second retail outlet in the city and like the first one in the Hitech City has been opened in association with Pride Motors. The company also plans to expand into other cities in Telangana including Warangal and Khammam in the future.
Speaking at the opening of the company's new dealership in Hyderabad, Ravneet Singh Phokela, Chief Business Officer, Ather Energy, said, "The demand for electric vehicles has surged in recent months, Ather Energy saw a 12-fold increase in October sales compared to the same month previous year. In Telangana, 7,500 electric vehicles, mainly two-wheelers, were registered in October. Telangana being a vital market for us, we are now expanding across the state to meet the increased demand and keep the momentum going. Since the launch of our first experience centre in the city, we have received an overwhelming response from Hyderabad consumers. In the coming months, we are also looking at expanding our presence across other major cities like Warangal, Khammam, and the likes."
Speaking at the inauguration of the new Ather Space showroom, M Suresh Reddy, Chairman, Pride Motors, said, "It has been an exciting journey with Ather Energy over our past one year's association. I am delighted to announce the opening of our second experience centre in Hyderabad. Hyderabad customers are extremely proactive in adapting to any new technology and Ather has been a pioneer in bringing cutting-edge technology in the field of electric two-wheelers. Over the last year, our trust and confidence in the brand and product have grown leaps and bounds. We look forward to serving the customers in this part of the city."
Like other Ather Space dealerships across the country, the new retail store in Hyderabad will showcase Ather's current lineup which consists of two electric scooters — the 450X and 450 Plus.
The Aether 450X is priced at Rs 146,926 (ex-showroom) in Hyderabad and is the more powerful of the two scooters in the lineup. The Ather 450X is powered by a 2.9kWh battery pack that feeds a single electric motor producing 8.04bhp and 6Nm of peak torque. The Ather 450X can sprint from 0-40km/h in just 3.3 seconds and has a claimed 'true range' of 80 kilometres on a single charge.
The Ather 450 Plus, on the other hand, draws power from a smaller 2.4kWh battery pack. The battery pack is connected to a single electric motor outputting 7.2bhp and 22Nm of peak torque. The Ather 450 Plus has a claimed 'true range' of 70 kilometres on a single charge and is priced at Rs 127,916 (ex-showroom) in Hyderabad.
Both the Ather 450X and 450 Plus support fast charging through Ather's Grid network which is available in 17 locations across the city of Hyderabad. The Ather 450X can recoup 1.5 kilometres of range every minute. The Ather 450 Plus has a slightly slower charging speed which allows it to regain 1 kilometre of range for every minute plugged in.
Thoughts On Ather Energy's Expanding Dealership Network
Ather Energy is on an expansion spree and its latest showroom is the second one in the 'City of Nizams'. With its ever-expanding network, Ather Energy is showing current and upcoming rivals that it is here to stay for the long term.