- 2 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 3 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- 5 hrs ago TVS Buys 75% Stake In SEMG — Forays into E-Bike Market
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Micra Replacement Will Be Fully Electric
- Movies Ajay Devgn's Debut Web Series Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness' Trailer To Be Out Tomorrow
- Sports Pivotal middleweight matchup headlines UFC Vegas 47 on February 5
- News Bharat Biotech gets DGCI nod for intranasal Covid booster doses
- Finance Budget 2022: What Is WFH Allowance That Employees Are Expecting?
- Technology Elon Musk Wants To Make Tesla Robots Bigger Business Than Its Cars
- Lifestyle Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
Bangalore based electric scooter manufacturer Ather Energy has opened its second showroom in Gujarat in the city of Surat. The new Ather Space dealership is located in Vesu, Surat.
The new Ather Space showroom in Surat is the second dealership that the electric scooter manufacturer has opened up this year in Gujarat as it looks to further expand its dealer network. This is in response to the ever-increasing demand for electric two-wheelers in the state. The new Surat dealership is the 25th Ather Space showroom to become fully functional and it sees the Bangalore based company expand its reach to 21 cities across India.
Speaking at the inauguration of the new Ather Space dealership, Ravneet Singh Phokela, Chief Business Officer, Ather Energy, said, "The response from Gujarat has been phenomenal since the opening of our Ahmedabad experience centre in January. Consumers have evolved and are now aware of the benefits of going electric, and expect electric scooters to offer excellent riding and ownership experience. This has led to a significant demand for Ather's 450X and 450 Plus scooters, as they are currently India's best electric scooters on offer. To cater to growing consumer demand in Gujarat, we are planning to expand to more cities, as we continue to see more customers in the state shifting to electric scooters."
Ather has opened its new dealership in Surat in partnership with the Kataria group. Speaking at the opening of the new Ather dealership, Dharmendra Mishra, Executive Director Kataria Group, said, "We are proud to be associated with Ather Energy as a Retail Partner in Surat after Ahmedabad. We are overwhelmed by customers' response in the last year in our experiencecentrer of Ahmedabad and our commitment for EVs grows further. We look forward to welcoming and delivering the best in class buying experience to electric two-wheelers evangelists of Surat and south Gujarat."
Customers purchasing their new 450X or 450 Plus at Ather's dealership in Surat will be able to find fast charging spots in two locations across the diamond capital of India. Two fast chargers from the Ather Grid are present at Adajan and Magdall and the company plans to add 8 to 10 more of the fast chargers from its Ather Grid charging network in the city.
The Ather Grid fast chargers help the Ather 450X and 450Plus recuperate their battery charge very quickly indeed. In just 10 minutes, the Ather 450X can recuperate up to 10 per cent of its lost charge. In the 450 Plus, the time taken to achieve a 10 per cent charge is a claimed 15 minutes.
The new Ather Space dealership in Surat will showcase both of Ather's scooters — 450X and 450 Plus. The Bangalore based EV startup recently announced that it had commissioned its second factory in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. When the new facility becomes fully operational next year, Ather's production levels will jump to a maximum of 4 lakh units per annum compared to the current rate of 120,000 units/year. By March 2023, the company plans to be present in 100 cities with a total of 150 Experience Centers.
Thoughts On Ather Energy's Expanding Dealership Network
Ather Energy's continuously expanding dealership shows just how quickly the two-wheeler market in India seems to be adapting to going fully electric in the future. Ather is here for the long run and we can't wait to see what else they have in store for us in the near future.