- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RCB Match 6 Live Updates: Bangalore, Hyderabad clash in southern derby
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Electric scooter maker Ather Energy has inaugurated its first retail showroom in Mumbai. The new showroom is located at a plush location in Bandra. Moreover, Ather Energy has begun deliveries of its Series 1 scooters from its Ather Space experience centre, which is operated by Kamal Motors.
The Ather Space is essentially a dynamic facility that has been designed to educate the customers about the electric vehicles (EVs) Customers can ride the Ather 450X and get an in-depth view of the product and its features before pre-ordering the electric scooter. The company also has a naked scooter on display by which the customers or showroom visitors will get an opportunity to learn about every aspect of the vehicle and witness the engineering and mechanical efforts that have gone into producing it.
Now speaking about the Ather 450X, the electric scooter retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Ather 450X buyers can choose between three colour options offered by the company: Grey, White & Green. The electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
The flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
The 450X electric scooter comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Electric Scooter
Ather Energy offers premium electric scooters, which have been widely accepted by buyers in the segment. The 450X is stylish, comfortable and fast and it will definitely attract a lot of young customers.