- 11 min ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 16 min ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 hr ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- 3 hrs ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- Movies Tokyo Olympics 2020: Abhishek Bachchan, Anil Kapoor & Other Celebs Hail Mirabai Chanu's Silver Medal Win
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Dream11, Probable Playing 11, Live telecast, Live streaming details
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Design Leaked In Full Glory; Snapdragon 778G SoC, 120Hz Display Confirmed
- News Many flout COVID-19 rules during Navjot Singh Sidhu’s installation ceremony; FIR lodged
- Education ICSE Result 2021 Live Updates, Check CISCE ICSE 10th Result 2021 Link
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Dip: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Ather Energy announces new city-wise prices of the 450x electric scooter after subsidy under FAME 2 incentives. Delhi customers are offered the cheapest price for the scooter at Rs 1.32 lakh, ex-showroom. This is due to the additional state subsidy scheme announced recently.
City-Wise Ather 450X Prices
|City||FAME II Subsidy Revised Price|
|Bengaluru||Rs 1.44 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Mumbai||Rs 1.42 Lakh|
|Ahmedabad||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs 1.41 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs 1.47 Lakh|
|Delhi||Rs 1.32 Lakh|
|Jaipur||Rs 1.45 Lakh|
All prices are ex-showroom
Ather recently dropped the prices of the 450X electric scooter — here are all the details.
Ather 450X FAQs (FAME 2 Subsidy)
Along with the city-wise price announcement, the company has also answered a few questions regarding the FAME 2 subsidy:
When is the new price effective?
The revised FAME 2 incentives is applicable to all scooters invoiced on/after June 11, 2021.
My invoice is done, but registration hasn't happened, what should I do?
If the scooter has been invoiced before June 11, 2021, and hasn't been registered, such customers can contact the Ather Experience centre for more details.
What if my Ather was registered before June 11, 2021?
Unfortunately, some things are beyond our control and exceptions can't be made.
My city is not there on the list
We will answer that for Ather.
The company is planning to rapidly expand to other cities by fast-forwarding its phase-1 expansion plan.
Recently, the Ather 450X upcoming launch was announced in 16 new cities across the country. This includes Mysore, Hubli, Jaipur, Indore, Panaji, Bhubaneshwar, Nasik, Surat, Chandigarh, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati, Nagpur, Noida, Lucknow and Siliguri.
The company will be entering each city in a staggered manner from this year by setting up test rides to let consumers experience the vehicle. It will also install the Ather Grid fast-charging network before entering a particular city offering customers an enhanced ownership experience — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives
The Ather 450X electric scooter has been well-received in India. The company has commissioned a new facility in Hosur, Tamil Nadu to increase the production capacity. This way, increase production will help with the company's expansion plans to other cities.
Additionally, EV makers have received a massive boost due to Fame 2 subsidy revision. This allowed electric scooters to become a whole lot cheaper in the country.