- 13 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 17 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 18 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- News Monsoon Mayhem: 125 dead in Maharashtra; red alert in 7 Karnataka districts
- Technology Tecno Camon 17, Camon 17 Pro First Sale On July 26 During Amazon Prime Day; Offers To Check Out
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PV Sindhu makes winning start at Olympics, beats Ksenia Polikarpova in opener
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Sahil Anand On Getting Affected By Paatr’s Story: I Lost My Sense Of Usual Self
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Ather Energy announces new city-wise prices of the 450x electric scooter after subsidy under FAME 2 incentives. Delhi customers are offered the cheapest price for the scooter at Rs 1.32 lakh, ex-showroom. This is due to the additional state subsidy scheme announced recently.
City-Wise Ather 450X Prices
|City||FAME II Subsidy Revised Price|
|Bengaluru||Rs 1.44 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Mumbai||Rs 1.42 Lakh|
|Ahmedabad||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs 1.41 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs 1.47 Lakh|
|Delhi||Rs 1.32 Lakh|
|Jaipur||Rs 1.45 Lakh|
All prices are ex-showroom
Ather recently dropped the prices of the 450X electric scooter — here are all the details.
Ather 450X FAQs (FAME 2 Subsidy)
Along with the city-wise price announcement, the company has also answered a few questions regarding the FAME 2 subsidy:
The revised FAME 2 incentives is applicable to all scooters invoiced on/after June 11, 2021.
If the scooter has been invoiced before June 11, 2021, and hasn't been registered, such customers can contact the Ather Experience centre for more details.
Unfortunately, some things are beyond our control and exceptions can't be made.
We will answer that for Ather.
The company is planning to rapidly expand to other cities by fast-forwarding its phase-1 expansion plan.
Recently, the Ather 450X upcoming launch was announced in 16 new cities across the country. This includes Mysore, Hubli, Jaipur, Indore, Panaji, Bhubaneshwar, Nasik, Surat, Chandigarh, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati, Nagpur, Noida, Lucknow and Siliguri.
The company will be entering each city in a staggered manner from this year by setting up test rides to let consumers experience the vehicle. It will also install the Ather Grid fast-charging network before entering a particular city offering customers an enhanced ownership experience — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives
The Ather 450X electric scooter has been well-received in India. The company has commissioned a new facility in Hosur, Tamil Nadu to increase the production capacity. This way, increase production will help with the company's expansion plans to other cities.
Additionally, EV makers have received a massive boost due to Fame 2 subsidy revision. This allowed electric scooters to become a whole lot cheaper in the country.