- 5 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 8 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 12 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
Aprilia Tuareg 660 unveiled. The Aprilia Tuareg 660 Aprilia has officially unveiled its latest ADV — the Tuareg 660. With the new Tuareg, Aprilia brings the legendary name back to the 'ADV' category after almost 27 years.
The word ‘Tuareg' comes from the Tuareg people who live in the Sahara Desert and are known for surviving in one of the harshest environments known to men. The Original Aprilia Tuareg was launched in the 80's and quickly gained a reputation to be one of the best ADVs.
One of the biggest contributors to the original Tuareg's success can be traced to its design; everything on the bike had a purpose. The new Tuareg 660 has now been unveiled in the original Red, White and Blue livery as a tribute to the original Tuareg of the '80s.
Like the original Tuareg, the new one also sports a purposeful no-nonsense design with a clear rally-style windscreen, a neat looking triple LED headlight, big frontal air scoops, flat single-piece seat, wrap-around metal skid plates, serrated metal footpegs, hand guards and a set of oversized wheels.
Powering the Tuareg 660 is a very familiar parallel-twin, 660cc motor from the RS 660 and Tuono 660. In the Tuareg 660, the motor churns out 78.9bhp and 70Nm. Equipment-wise, the Tuareg comes with Brembo brakes, tubeless tyre compatible cross-spoke wheels, 43mm USD forks with 9.5 inches of travel, traction control, four ride modes, ABS, Cruise control and a 5-inch TFT-LCD display.
As of now, Aprilia has not given any hints on the pricing. However, when launched, it will take on the likes of Yamaha Tenere 700 and KTM 890 Adventure.
Thoughts On Aprilia Tuareg 660 Being Revealed
The Aprilia Tuareg 660 looks just as purposeful as before, however, we are yet to see how it will perform and see if it is worthy of the name 'Tuareg'. Aprilia has got the hardware right, all we have to wait for is for the actual vehicle and the price tag on it. The 660cc engine is certainly a capable one as we have seen on the RS 660 and Tuono 660.