- 18 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 19 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 21 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 23 hrs ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- News Bank holidays in August 2021: Banks to remain closed for 15 days in August; Check dates here
- Sports Former captain George Bailey appointed Australia's new selection chief
- Movies Meezaan Reacts To People's Perception Towards Star Kids; Says They Don't Understand The Reality Of Situation
- Finance Top 7 Best Popular Money Transfer Services In 2021
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Ampere Electric drops prices of its electric scooters by up to Rs 9,000 after the FAME II Incentive revision. The brand's flagship Ampere Magnus Pro is now priced at Rs 65,990, ex-showroom (Bangalore).
|Model||FAME II Subsidy Revised Price||Old Price|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Bangalore)
Regarding the Ampere Magnus Pro, the electric scooter features a 60V 30Ah lithium-ion battery pack, paired with a 1.2kW electric motor. This returns a maximum riding range of 100 kilometres on a single charge.
The scooter features two riding modes: Low & High. The top speed is limited to 35kmph and 55kmph in Low and High mode, respectively.
Speaking on this, Roy Kurian, COO, E-Mobility Business (2 & 3-Wheeler), Ampere Electric, "With significant subsidy revision in FAME II policy, the scheme makes EV affordable as more and more customers can now go for it. Ampere will pass the subsidy benefits to its customers making Ampere electric scooters more affordable to people and help strengthen our customer base."
FAME II Subsidy Revision
The Indian Government recently increased the incentives for electric two-wheeler eligible under the FAME 2 scheme. The subsidy increased from Rs 10,000 per kWh to Rs 15,000 per kWh of the battery pack used in the electric scooter.
The incentives increased by 50 per cent, which helped the automakers to reduce the prices of their existing products. Responding to the change, Okinawa Autotech, another two-wheeler EV maker in India have reduced the prices of their scooters. Here is the model-wise price list.
Thoughts About The Ampere EV Scooter Price Slash After FAME 2 Subsidy
Ampere Electric becomes the latest EV two-wheeler manufacturer to drop the prices of their scooters after the FAME 2 subsidy revision. The brand's flagship is now significantly cheaper and is more accessible to EV buyers in the country.
Looking to buy the Ampere Magnus Pro after the FAME II Incentive revision? Watch our review video to completely get to know the range, features, and riding comfort of the electric scooter.