- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Ampere Electric drops prices of its electric scooters by up to Rs 9,000 after the FAME II Incentive revision. The brand's flagship Ampere Magnus Pro is now priced at Rs 65,990, ex-showroom (Bangalore).
|Model||FAME II Subsidy Revised Price||Old Price|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Bangalore)
Regarding the Ampere Magnus Pro, the electric scooter features a 60V 30Ah lithium-ion battery pack, paired with a 1.2kW electric motor. This returns a maximum riding range of 100 kilometres on a single charge.
The scooter features two riding modes: Low & High. The top speed is limited to 35kmph and 55kmph in Low and High mode, respectively.
Speaking on this, Roy Kurian, COO, E-Mobility Business (2 & 3-Wheeler), Ampere Electric, "With significant subsidy revision in FAME II policy, the scheme makes EV affordable as more and more customers can now go for it. Ampere will pass the subsidy benefits to its customers making Ampere electric scooters more affordable to people and help strengthen our customer base."
FAME II Subsidy Revision
The Indian Government recently increased the incentives for electric two-wheeler eligible under the FAME 2 scheme. The subsidy increased from Rs 10,000 per kWh to Rs 15,000 per kWh of the battery pack used in the electric scooter.
The incentives increased by 50 per cent, which helped the automakers to reduce the prices of their existing products. Responding to the change, Okinawa Autotech, another two-wheeler EV maker in India have reduced the prices of their scooters. Here is the model-wise price list.
Thoughts About The Ampere EV Scooter Price Slash After FAME 2 Subsidy
Ampere Electric becomes the latest EV two-wheeler manufacturer to drop the prices of their scooters after the FAME 2 subsidy revision. The brand's flagship is now significantly cheaper and is more accessible to EV buyers in the country.
Looking to buy the Ampere Magnus Pro after the FAME II Incentive revision? Watch our review video to completely get to know the range, features, and riding comfort of the electric scooter.