- 1 hr ago Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- 17 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 19 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 22 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- Movies Kapil Sharma Was Asked To Lose Weight To Host A Show; Talks About Struggling Days & How He Started Comedy Show
- Sports Tokyo Olympics campaign taught us that glory comes at a price: Gurjant Singh
- Technology Google Meet Live Transcriptions In Beta Testing: Steps To Switch On Live Captions On Google Meet
- News MAN OF STEEL: A LOOK INTO RIKAYAA ENTERPRISES' YASH GUPTA'S JOURNEY
- Finance These Special Fixed Deposit Schemes Ending In September: Should You Invest?
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
- Education JNVST Result 2021 Declared For Class 6 And Class 11, Check Result Link
Ampere Electric announces the expansion of its showrooms across India to over 500 touchpoints. The company has set up 350 showrooms for the electric scooter and 165 touchpoints for electric three-wheelers.
According to the company, there is a strong demand in private and fleet usage for EVs. Catering to the growing demand, the company has expanded across length and breadth of the country. They are looking to provide a superior phygital experience to customers by constantly adding retail touchpoints.
The company has also stated that it has seen an exponential rise in EV retail investors as Channel Partners. Currently, Ampere Electric has received a good pipeline of new channel prospects and aims for faster business returns and higher volumes in the coming months.
Speaking on the development, Roy Kurian, COO, E-Mobility Business (2 & 3-Wheeler), Ampere Electric, said, "With expanding footprint, superior online and offline customer experience, host of financing tie-ups, and customer friendly schemes. We are happily building strong assurance and peace of mind amongst the e-scooter buyers, B2B buyers and channel investors across the nation. We will continue to design & deliver complete lifecycle support for our stakeholders."
Speaking about the electric scooters, the company claims that their products ti feature long-range, light-weight portable lithium-ion batteries, superior ride comfort, a low running cost of 15 paise/km, and long life warranty; among others.
Ampere Electric has also responded to the latest FAME II scheme amendment by reducing the price of its electric scooters. The company reduced the price by up to Rs 9,000 with the brand's flagship model, the Ampere Magnus Pro now priced at Rs 65,990, ex-showroom (Bangalore) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Showrooms Reach At Over 500 Locations In India
The demand for electric two-wheelers and three-wheelers are increasing as more people are shifting to green mobility in India. As a result, Ampere Electric, catering to the growing demand has expanded the customer touchpoints to over 500 locations in the country.