- 2 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Interiors Spied For The First Time Ahead Of Global Unveil: Spy Pics & Details
- 53 min ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Nanban Cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa Joins Vijay-Nelson Dilipkumar’s Film
- Lifestyle On Urvashi Rautela’s Birthday, 4 Best Wedding Perfect Hairstyles From Her Instagram
- News Toolkit: Shantanu Muluk gets protection from arrest until March 8
- Finance Nureca Makes Stellar Market Debut, Lists At Over 50% Premium
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Zak Crawley: Visitors frustrated seeing third umpire call going against them
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Ampere Electric, has sold over 75,000 scooters in the Indian market. The company has achieved a new sales milestone since its inception back in the year 2018.
To commemorate its achievement the company has opened its 300th dealership outlet in Panvel, Maharashtra. With the latest dealership milestone, Ampere has rapidly expanded its presence in the country with 80 dealership outlets added since easing of nation-wide lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic.
According to a recent report by the sales of electric scooters and motorcycles have substantially increased in the India market. This because of the increasing awareness of air pollution and the government's push to switch to green mobility by heavily incentivised plans for EV buyers and manufacturer in India.
The company has also responded by launching a couple of high-performing electric 2-wheelers in the last 18 months catering to growing demand in the country. This includes the brand's flagship model, the Ampere Magnus Pro. We have already ridden the scooter — here are all the details.
According to a statement released by the company, it has emerged as one of India's most sought after EV brands with over 20% market share in the electric scooter segment. The company has provided a host of products catering to both B2B customers in last-mile e-commerce deliveries and B2C for personal mobility over public transport.
The company has also appointed Roy Kurian as COO, E-Mobility Business (2W&3W), who will help with further expansion of the brand's market share in the country. The boost sales of electric scooters, the company is also offering affordable financing options. This includes attractive EMI options, low downpayment schemes and more.
Ampere Electric has partnered with multiple financial institutions to offer various ownership options, which will help boost the consumer's confidence in the adoption of electric scooters in the country. In addition to this, the company has strengthened its online presence with e-scooter that can be booked from the comfort of customers' homes.
Speaking on Ampere Electric's achievement of 300 dealership milestones, P Sanjeev, COO, electric 2-wheeler at Ampere Electric, said, "We are now a family of 75,000+ customers and 300 dealers in the country. With a host of financing tie-ups, aggressive digital push, and customer-friendly schemes we have evoked significant interest amongst the e-scooter and B2B buyers & channel investors across the nation.
At Ampere, we remain committed to providing access to affordable & reliable e-mobility solutions, thus unlocking a higher value for commuters in the last mile mobility segment."
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Scooter Sales & Dealerships Milestone In India
The demand for electric vehicles is increasing at a rapid pace in the country. The sales of the electric scooter are especially high, due to its ease of use for last-mile connectivity application. It is also one of the most affordable personal transport options available in the country. As a result, Ampere aims to increase its presence to offer hassle-free sales and service process for its customers.