- 9 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- 5 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar India Launch Price Rs 16.30 Lakh: 7-Seater, Panoramic Sunroof Available
- 20 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- Movies Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Kanta Prasad Attempts Suicide; Admitted To Hospital
- Technology Realme GT 5G With SD888 India Launch Timeline Revealed; X7 Max Milky Way Edition Sale On June 24
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- News Study claims Pfizer, Moderna COVID-19 vaccines don't lower sperm count
- Finance Rupee Halts Intra-day Losses, Ends The Day 22 Paise Stronger
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
The 2021 Triumph Speed Twin has been teased ahead of its launch. Triumph has also revealed that the updated Speed twin will be launched globally on 01 June, 2021. The new Triumph Speed Twin is expected to come with a slightly refreshed design, updated engine internals, and better performance.
The Triumph Speed Twin has always been one of the more enjoyable motorcycles powered by a parallel-twin Triumph engine. The 1,200cc parallel-twin engine was the soul of the motorcycle and will continue to be. Triumph has teased the new motorcycle through pictures that reveal the silhouette of the motorcycle.
Triumph says, the 2021 Speed Twin is "evolved in every dimension, with higher performance, better handling, higher specification and even more premium style and detailing." This gives us a proper hint at what exactly Triumph has worked on with this update.
The 2021 model will use an updated version of the same 1,200cc, parallel-twin engine. It will feature new internals that will make the engine smoother and more eager to rev. Triumph has been promising better throttle response on a few of its latest models and we expect the same with the new Speed Twin as well.
On the outside, we expect the design language to be similar to the outgoing model. The motorcycle will still feature a circular LED headlamp with LED DRLs and an upright riding position. Instrumentation duties will be taken care of by an analogue-digital instrument cluster.
The suspension is expected to be updated. It will come with a 41mm upside-down fork up front and twin shocks at the rear. The Triumph Speed Twin will still ride on 17-inch alloy wheels. The 2021 Triumph Speed Twin is expected to be launched in the Indian market in the next few weeks.
It will sit above the T120 in the Triumph Bonneville range of motorcycles. We expect it to be priced at around Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom).
Thoughts On 2021 Triumph Speed Twin Being Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
Though the Triumph Speed Twin is one of the most enjoyable motorcycles in Triumph's line-up, it didn't sell in large numbers. Now though, with a number of updates and hopefully new colours, it might just sell well.