- 12 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 13 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- 13 hrs ago Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India Due To Rising In Covid-19 Cases
- 13 hrs ago Tata Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Here Are The Model-Wise Benefits
- News Pune: 38-year-old Jobless man commits suicide after killing wife & son
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For May 11 Offers Upgrade To Paloma Character
- Finance Sensex Trades Lower Following Tech Sell-off In The US
- Movies Disha Patani Reveals Why She Was Intimidated By Salman Khan During Initial Days Of Radhe Shoot
- Lifestyle On Adah Sharma’s Birthday, Her 4 Awesome Bright Hair Colour Picks You Could Easily Flaunt
- Sports IPL 2021: England players will not be available for rescheduled event
- Education Assam Class 11 Exams 2021 Cancelled, AHSEC Promotes Students Without Exams
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Suzuki Motorcycle India has revealed the launch date of the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa for the Indian market. The all-new Hayabusa will be launched on 26th April. Suzuki Motorcycle India has revealed this news through its Twitter social media handle.
The latest-generation Suzuki Hayabusa was unveiled globally earlier this year. The 2021 Hayabusa brings with it a host of fresh updates in terms of styling, features, equipment and mechanicals, all while carrying forward the same iconic silhouette as before.
Talking about the updates on the 2021 model, the new Suzuki Hayabusa now comes with sharper and more aggressive design lines. It now features LED headlamps flanked on either side by ram air intakes, which neatly integrate the position lamps on the outside. The superbike also features LED tail lights, along with the large dual chrome-plated exhaust pipes on either side.
The previous-generation model was one of the most popular superbikes in the Indian market. The success was mainly because Suzuki imported the Hayabusa as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) kit, which allowed them to price the superbike competitively. The previous-generation Hayabusa priced at Rs 13.75 lakh (ex-showroom) was more affordable than most of its rivals in the litre-class segment.
However, the company is said to continue this trend and bring in the new-generation Hayabusa also as a CKD unit. However, with all the changes, updates and added features offered on the 2021 model, we can expect prices to be higher than their predecessors. While the exact pricing for the superbike will be announced at the time of launch, we expect Suzuki to price the 2021 Hayabusa in the range of Rs 15 - 17 lakh, ex-showroom.
Mechanically, the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa will be powered by an extremely updated version of the same 1340cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 190bhp and 150Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also comes with a bi-directional quick-shifter and ride-by-wire technology as standard. Suzuki also claims that the top speed of the 2021 Hayabusa has been limited to 290km/h.
Thoughts About The All-New Suzuki Hayabusa Being Launched In India
The Suzuki Hayabusa has been one of the most popular and iconic superbikes in the world and even in India. Now, the 2021 version will be even better as the motorcycle gets a lot of updates.