- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Nominations This Week: Maanas, Sunny And 3 Others Nominated!
- Lifestyle Signs And Symptoms Of Anaemia In Children
- Sports ISL: East Bengal vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Timings, Where to Watch, Live Streaming Details
- News Rajya Sabha adjourned for day amid Opposition protests over suspension of MPs
- Technology OnePlus Buds Z2 Tipped To Come Under Rs. 6,000 In India; Color Options Also Revealed
- Finance German Factory Orders See a Second Big Drop In 3 Months
- Education CBSE Class 12 Maths Term 1 2021 Answer Key, Check Unofficial Class 12 Maths And Applied Maths Answer Key Here
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
The New 2021 KTM RC200 arrives at KTM dealerships across the country and carries a price tag of Rs 2.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is almost priced very similar to the previous-gen KTM RC200.
KTM dealerships across the country have also started accepting bookings for the 2021 KTM RC200, and the production of the 2021 KTM RC200 is already under full swing.
However, KTM is yet to launch the 2021 KTM RC390 and we expect KTM to launch that motorcycle in the coming months. Moreover, KTM launched the RC125 along with the KTM RC200.
The new 2021 KTM RC200 motorcycle also looks quite different compared to its predecessor as the design looks more aerodynamic, moreover, the overall design has been inspired by the Austrian brand's MotoGP race bikes.
This new design also makes the 2021 KTM RC200 motorcycle look much bulkier than its predecessor. Apart from that, KTM says that the added visual bulk is done to improve the aerodynamics of the motorcycle by offering better wind management.
This means that the rider is better protected against strong wind blasts while riding at high speeds.
Other noticeable changes on the new 2021 KTM RC200 motorcycle is the use of new reflector-type LED headlamps that replace the twin-barrel projector-type halogen headlamps, new fairing, new graphics, new alloy wheels, new chassis and a few more.
The new 2021 KTM RC200 motorcycle bring other updates as well such as integrated indicators, adjustable handlebars, new LCD instrument cluster, larger airbox, larger 13.5-litre fuel tank, lighter and stiffer chassis, curved radiator and much more.
With the larger fuel tank, the new 2021 KTM RC200 will be able to travel more between fuel stops, as the new fuel tank is almost 4-litres bigger than its predecessor.
Apart from this, the new 2021 KTM RC200 motorcycle also gets 43mm WP Apex big piston inverted forks at the front and the braking duties are handled by a large 320mm disc brake upfront and a 230mm disc brake at the rear.
The new 2021 KTM RC200 also ups the ante on the safety front as it now gets the dual-channel ABS as a standard kit. Moreover, KTM claims that they have improved the ergonomics on the new motorcycle and updated the electronics suite.
Despite all these updates, the new 2021 KTM RC200 still continues to use the powerplant from its predecessor.
Thoughts About The New 2021 KTM RC200
The new 2021 KTM RC200 not only looks quite different from its predecessor but KTM has thoroughly put work underneath the skin with a whole host of upgrades.
However, it would have been better if KTM had updated the powertrain to complete the whole upgrade suite.
Image Courtesy: ROLLING PEACE