- 13 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 1 day ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 1 day ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- News Lakhimpur Kheri violence: SKM’s ‘rail roko’ protest today, likely to affect train movement
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Scotland stun Bangladesh by 6 runs in T20 WC first round
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Abhishek Malik Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend Suhani Choudhary
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
New 2021 KTM RC200 and RC125 launched in India. The 2021 KTM RC125 has been priced at Rs 1.82 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), whereas the more potent 2021 KTM RC200 carries a price tag of Rs 2.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Moreover, the 2021 KTM RC bikes carry a similar price tag compared to their predecessors.
However, KTM has not yet launched the 2021 KTM RC390 and we expect KTM to launch that motorcycle in few months.
KTM dealerships across the country have also started accepting bookings for the 2021 KTM RC125 and 2021 KTM RC200, and the Austrian manufacturer has already commenced the production of these motorcycles.
"With a slew of upgrades, the new generation of the KTM RC 200 looks set to extend its lead in the premium performance motorcycle segment, bringing real racetrack inspired DNA to the streets. While the KTM RC range Gen-2 will be available in global markets by 2022, the KTM RC 200 Gen-2 will be available for the Indian motorcycle enthusiasts from October 2021.
The KTM RC 125 Gen-2 will be available from November 2021. We are celebrating 10 years of KTM's presence in the Indian market this year, and we are excited to announce the all-new KTM RC 200 and KTM RC 125 at a special introductory price of Rs. 2.09 lacs (Ex-SR, Delhi) and Rs. 1.82 Lacs (Ex-SR, Delhi) respectively to mark the occasion." said Sumeet Narang, President of Pro-Biking Business unit, Bajaj Auto Ltd.
The new 2021 KTM RC motorcycles also look significantly different to their predecessors as the design has been inspired by the Austrian brand's MotoGP race bikes.
This new design makes the 2021 KTM RC motorcycles look a lot bigger than their predecessors. Also, the added visual bulk also improve the aerodynamics of the motorcycle by offering better wind protection and management.
Other noticeable changes on the 2021 KTM RC motorcycles are the new reflector-type LED headlamps (However, the KTM RC125 comes with halogen units) that replace the twin-barrel projector-type halogen headlamps, new fairing, new graphics, new alloy wheels, new chassis and a few more.
However, the new 2021 KTM RC motorcycles bring other updates as well such as integrated indicators, adjustable handlebars, new LCD instrument cluster, larger airbox, larger 13.5-litre fuel tank (vs 9.5-lire fuel tank on the previous model), lighter and stiffer chassis (1.5 kgs lighter than its predecessor), curved radiator and much more.
Apart from this, the new 2021 KTM RC motorcycles also get 43mm WP Apex big piston inverted forks at the front. The braking duties on the other hand are taken care by a large 320mm disc brake upfront and a 230mm disc brake at the rear.
Both the new 2021 KTM RC motorcycles also get dual-channel ABS as a standard kit. Also, the new 2021 KTM RC Motorcycles also come with improved ergonomics and an updated electronics suite.
However, both the 2021 KTM RC125 and KTM RC200 utilise the same BS6 powerplant from their respective predecessors.
Thoughts About The New 2021 KTM RC125 & KTM RC200
The new 2021 KTM RC motorcycles have improved a lot over their predecessors, however, it could have been even better if KTM could have updated the powertrain as well.
What is even more interesting is that KTM has not hiked the prices of the motorcycles despite the significant update.