- 21 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Movies International Women's Day 2021: 4 Bollywood Actresses Who Made Us Say 'Aisi Dhaakad Hai'
- Technology Flipkart Smartphones Carnival Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Sri Lanka Legends Vs South Africa Legends: Preview, Timing, Fantasy Tips
- News DMK promises Rs 1,000 cash aid for women family heads in Tamil Nadu if voted to power
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Aprilia has revealed the 2021 RSV4 and RSV4 Factory. Both motorcycles feature a lot more than just a styling update. The Aprilia RSV4 has taken its design cues from its younger middleweight sibling the RS 660, whereas usually, it is the other way round, where the smaller displacement motorcycle takes its design inspiration from the elder sibling.
The company stated that the design of the RSV4 has an extremely low aerodynamic resistance coefficient, which increases the air pressure in the airbox. Also, the new model now gets winglets on the fairings. It features a full LED headlights unit with DRLs, which also feature cornering lights. The motorcycle now gets a new fuel tank and seat.
The company hasn't revealed complete details of the reworked V4 engine. But they have said that mechanically, it meets the Euro 5 emissions norms. The unit now gets a slightly larger displacement at 1099cc as compared to the previous model which was at 1077cc. The updated engine churns out a whopping 215bhp of power.
The 2021 RSV4 gets an updated electronic package as well. It gets a new TFT display, a new ECU and six-axis IMU platform that is said to improve performance. It also gets an improved ride-by-wire throttle and the APRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) system. The RSV4 features multi-level engine brake control, six riding modes out of which three are for the track and three are for the road.
Other than that, the 2021 RSV4 also gets a new swingarm that's lighter and is inspired by the one on the Aprilia RS-GP used in MotoGP. So how does one distinguish between the RSV4 and the RSV4 Factory? The standard RSV4 will be available with only the Dark Losail colour paint job. On the other hand, the RSV4 Factory will be available in the two Aprilia Black and Lava Red colour paint options.
Mechanically both the RSV4 and RSV4 Factory are powered by the same engine pumping out the same power. Some other elements that distinguish the RSV4 Factor are forged aluminium wheel rims, semi-active Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 suspension and the Brembo Stylema brake callipers.
Thoughts About The 2021 Aprilia RSV4 Being Revealed
The all-new Aprilia RSV4 and the RSV4 Factory have both only changed esthetically but also mechanically. The new models look really good and now pack in more power also. The RSV4 will go up against the likes of the BMW S1000RR, Ducati Panigale range, Kawasaki ZX-10R, Suzuki GSX-R1000 and 1000R, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade and the Yamaha YZF-R1.