- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 20 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News Need for effective testing, comprehensive tracking: Centre tells states
- Sports Rumour Has It: Gerrard lined up for Liverpool return as Klopp exit looms
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Aprilia has revealed the 2021 RSV4 and RSV4 Factory. Both motorcycles feature a lot more than just a styling update. The Aprilia RSV4 has taken its design cues from its younger middleweight sibling the RS 660, whereas usually, it is the other way round, where the smaller displacement motorcycle takes its design inspiration from the elder sibling.
The company stated that the design of the RSV4 has an extremely low aerodynamic resistance coefficient, which increases the air pressure in the airbox. Also, the new model now gets winglets on the fairings. It features a full LED headlights unit with DRLs, which also feature cornering lights. The motorcycle now gets a new fuel tank and seat.
The company hasn't revealed complete details of the reworked V4 engine. But they have said that mechanically, it meets the Euro 5 emissions norms. The unit now gets a slightly larger displacement at 1099cc as compared to the previous model which was at 1077cc. The updated engine churns out a whopping 215bhp of power.
The 2021 RSV4 gets an updated electronic package as well. It gets a new TFT display, a new ECU and six-axis IMU platform that is said to improve performance. It also gets an improved ride-by-wire throttle and the APRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) system. The RSV4 features multi-level engine brake control, six riding modes out of which three are for the track and three are for the road.
Other than that, the 2021 RSV4 also gets a new swingarm that's lighter and is inspired by the one on the Aprilia RS-GP used in MotoGP. So how does one distinguish between the RSV4 and the RSV4 Factory? The standard RSV4 will be available with only the Dark Losail colour paint job. On the other hand, the RSV4 Factory will be available in the two Aprilia Black and Lava Red colour paint options.
Mechanically both the RSV4 and RSV4 Factory are powered by the same engine pumping out the same power. Some other elements that distinguish the RSV4 Factor are forged aluminium wheel rims, semi-active Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 suspension and the Brembo Stylema brake callipers.
Thoughts About The 2021 Aprilia RSV4 Being Revealed
The all-new Aprilia RSV4 and the RSV4 Factory have both only changed esthetically but also mechanically. The new models look really good and now pack in more power also. The RSV4 will go up against the likes of the BMW S1000RR, Ducati Panigale range, Kawasaki ZX-10R, Suzuki GSX-R1000 and 1000R, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade and the Yamaha YZF-R1.