- 5 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Globally Unveiled: Features Electrification As Standard!
- News Tamil Nadu transport employees to go on strike from today; 80 per cent govt bus services to be affected
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's New Look For The Cop Film Is Out; Pictures Win The Internet!
- Sports IND vs ENG, 3rd Test: Axar Patel slices through England as India shine in day-night Test
- Lifestyle Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- Finance Finance Minister Lifts Embargo On Private Banks For Govt. Businesses
- Education CSBC Bihar Constable Admit Card 2021 Released At csbc.bih.nic.in
- Technology Airtel Forays Into Advertising Business; Launches Adtech Platform
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Aprilia has revealed the 2021 RSV4 and RSV4 Factory. Both motorcycles feature a lot more than just a styling update. The Aprilia RSV4 has taken its design cues from its younger middleweight sibling the RS 660, whereas usually, it is the other way round, where the smaller displacement motorcycle takes its design inspiration from the elder sibling.
The company stated that the design of the RSV4 has an extremely low aerodynamic resistance coefficient, which increases the air pressure in the airbox. Also, the new model now gets winglets on the fairings. It features a full LED headlights unit with DRLs, which also feature cornering lights. The motorcycle now gets a new fuel tank and seat.
The company hasn't revealed complete details of the reworked V4 engine. But they have said that mechanically, it meets the Euro 5 emissions norms. The unit now gets a slightly larger displacement at 1099cc as compared to the previous model which was at 1077cc. The updated engine churns out a whopping 215bhp of power.
The 2021 RSV4 gets an updated electronic package as well. It gets a new TFT display, a new ECU and six-axis IMU platform that is said to improve performance. It also gets an improved ride-by-wire throttle and the APRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) system. The RSV4 features multi-level engine brake control, six riding modes out of which three are for the track and three are for the road.
Other than that, the 2021 RSV4 also gets a new swingarm that's lighter and is inspired by the one on the Aprilia RS-GP used in MotoGP. So how does one distinguish between the RSV4 and the RSV4 Factory? The standard RSV4 will be available with only the Dark Losail colour paint job. On the other hand, the RSV4 Factory will be available in the two Aprilia Black and Lava Red colour paint options.
Mechanically both the RSV4 and RSV4 Factory are powered by the same engine pumping out the same power. Some other elements that distinguish the RSV4 Factor are forged aluminium wheel rims, semi-active Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 suspension and the Brembo Stylema brake callipers.
Thoughts About The 2021 Aprilia RSV4 Being Revealed
The all-new Aprilia RSV4 and the RSV4 Factory have both only changed esthetically but also mechanically. The new models look really good and now pack in more power also. The RSV4 will go up against the likes of the BMW S1000RR, Ducati Panigale range, Kawasaki ZX-10R, Suzuki GSX-R1000 and 1000R, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade and the Yamaha YZF-R1.