- 47 min ago Ather Electric Scooter Deliveries Start In Two New Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago BMW 745Le xDrive Plug-In Hybrid Discontinued In India: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 50,000 Unit Milestone Mark: Production Ramped Up!
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold By Toyota: Grille Pictures Surface!
- News UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson cancels his scheduled visit to India amid COVID-19 surge
- Finance Postinfo App: Now Manage All Your Post Office Related Tasks At One Place
- Movies Pooja Bhatt Says Bipasha Basu Was Incharge Of Her Intimate Scenes In Jism With Ex-Boyfriend John Abraham
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Gorgeous Dreamy Look In A Sheer Blue Gown Will Remind You Of Elsa From Frozen; Pictures Inside!
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs RR Stats and Records Preview: MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina eye big records
- Technology Realme Q3 Pro With 4,400mAh Battery Gets TENAA Nod; Confirmed For April 22 Launch
- Education Tamil Nadu Class 12 Board Exams 2021 Postponed, Practical Exams As Scheduled
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Yamaha Motor India has launched a customization programme for its MT-15 buyers in the country. Called the "Customize Your Warrior (CYW)", the company is offering a total of 11 different combinations in colours to choose, while purchasing the MT-15.
Under the new colour customization programme for the MT-15, the company has launched a new variant of the motorcycle called the CYW. The new MT-15 CYW varaint retails at Rs 1.43 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The MT-15 is offered in three body paint and four colour schemes for wheels, which gives customers 14 various combinations to choose while buying their MT-15 CYW motorcycle. The vehicles will be made by Yamaha based on the order received from the customers. Delivery will start from Jan 2021. According to the company, the Yellow colour wheel model will start delivery from Mar 2021.
The company claims that the new MT-15 (CYW) colour customization programme will provide a unique experience that will attract young customers into the world of MT. It will provide a host of options to find a colour combination to suit their requirement.
Apart from the new colour combination, no other changes have been made to the motorcycle. The new MT-15 CYW is has received a premium pricing of Rs 4,000 over the standard variant, which retails at Rs 1.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The MT-15 is powered by a liquid-cooled, SOHC 155 cc engine that features the brand's Variable Valve Actuation (VVA) technology. It produces a maximum of 18bhp at 10000rpm and a peak torque of 13.9Nm at 8500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
Some of the highlighted features of the Yamaha MT-15 includes single-channel ABS at the front, LED headlamps and tail lamps, a fully-digital LCD instrument console and more. The MT-15's design is inspired by the brand's MT-09 superbike, which gives the motorcycle aggressive and appealing looks.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India group of companies said, "Today's customers look for variety and diverse range of colour combinations which suit their style statement. We at Yamaha will always try to introduce new biking experiences to our customers & offer excitements to them with products & services that exceed customer expectations. This step has been taken considering the feedback from the customers & in future, we will come up with such options which are in line with our brand direction "The Call of The Blue"."
Thoughts About The Yamaha MT-15 Customization Options Launched In India
Yamaha has launched a new colour customization programme is certainly a unique offering in the 150cc segment in the Indian market. With the new Customize Your Warrior (CYW) programme, the company aims to attract more buyers to the MT-15 model by offering a host of colour combinations to choose as per their requirement.