- 23 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 24 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals coach Ponting says Pant performs when situation comes around
- News India's Covid-19 tally crosses 54 lakh-mark with spike of over 92,000 new cases
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Lifestyle The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Yamaha has launched a new user-friendly website with online sales facility, through a virtual store in India. The company will provide exciting and hasslefree experiences to its customers under its strategic campaign "The Call of the Blue". Yamaha will start the online sales module from Chennai and has said that they will cover 300 dealerships across the nation by the end of this year.
Speaking on the occasion, Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group of companies said, "Digital is future, and our new website with VIRTUAL STORE is ready to offer an enhanced buying experience and personalized customer services (One to one service) to the two-wheeler customers in India. Yamaha's philosophy to offer excitement that goes beyond the customer expectations will unfold a new chapter with the new Yamaha website as we accelerate the digital transformation of Yamaha's retail operations through a safe, reliable and engaging online portal. Bringing more innovation to the concept, in future our customers will also be able to purchase apparels & accessories on the same platform thus providing a ready solution with enhanced buying experience. Our existing after sales activities like extended warranty offers and roadside assistance will be an added advantage to the customers."
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, people are staying indoors and following the social distance norms. Yamaha, with the new feature like the virtual store, will provide the customers with a 360-degree view of the products along with the specification comparison between Yamaha Products bundled under the Buyers Guide option on the website.
This has been done so that the customer does not have to visit the showroom and can stay safe at home. The company is also following the social distance norms and is also providing contactless deliveries. The is a support centre that will allow the customer to seek help if needed and all of this will be done through either Whatsapp, E-mail or Video calls.
Thoughts About The All-New Virtual Store Facility By Yamaha
Through this online virtual store, customers can sit at home and shop. They can also get to know every detail about the product and help will be provided if the customers are having any issues. Yamaha is doing a good thing by not allowing customers to leave their houses and visit the showroom, hence following the social distance norms.