- 1 hr ago MG Gloster Review (First Drive): The New Luxury Off-Roader SUV In Town!
- 1 hr ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 4 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Specifications Tipped; To Pack New Snapdragon 750 SoC
- Finance 4 Factors Behind Market's Rally On Friday
- Education TNEA Rank List 2020: How To Check TNEA Rank List 2020 PDF Download
- News Rajasthan CM urges demonstrators to maintain law, order during protests over teachers' exam
- Movies RIP SP Balasubrahmanyam: Akshay Kumar, Bhagyashree And Others Mourn The Tragic Loss
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Turns ‘Black Rose’ In A Red And Black Saree For Her Upcoming Film’s Poster Look
- Sports Know more about Manchester United target Vitaliy Mykolenko
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Yamaha has launched a new user-friendly website with online sales facility, through a virtual store in India. The company will provide exciting and hasslefree experiences to its customers under its strategic campaign "The Call of the Blue". Yamaha will start the online sales module from Chennai and has said that they will cover 300 dealerships across the nation by the end of this year.
Speaking on the occasion, Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group of companies said, "Digital is future, and our new website with VIRTUAL STORE is ready to offer an enhanced buying experience and personalized customer services (One to one service) to the two-wheeler customers in India. Yamaha's philosophy to offer excitement that goes beyond the customer expectations will unfold a new chapter with the new Yamaha website as we accelerate the digital transformation of Yamaha's retail operations through a safe, reliable and engaging online portal. Bringing more innovation to the concept, in future our customers will also be able to purchase apparels & accessories on the same platform thus providing a ready solution with enhanced buying experience. Our existing after sales activities like extended warranty offers and roadside assistance will be an added advantage to the customers."
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, people are staying indoors and following the social distance norms. Yamaha, with the new feature like the virtual store, will provide the customers with a 360-degree view of the products along with the specification comparison between Yamaha Products bundled under the Buyers Guide option on the website.
This has been done so that the customer does not have to visit the showroom and can stay safe at home. The company is also following the social distance norms and is also providing contactless deliveries. The is a support centre that will allow the customer to seek help if needed and all of this will be done through either Whatsapp, E-mail or Video calls.
Thoughts About The All-New Virtual Store Facility By Yamaha
Through this online virtual store, customers can sit at home and shop. They can also get to know every detail about the product and help will be provided if the customers are having any issues. Yamaha is doing a good thing by not allowing customers to leave their houses and visit the showroom, hence following the social distance norms.