- 35 min ago Jawa Motorcycles Said To Be Working On Electric Bikes For India: Unveil Expected Only By 2021
- 15 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 16 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 18 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite Appears On Geekbench; Key Features Tipped
- News Coronavirus: Number of COVID-19 cases in India crosses the 9-lakh-mark; 553 deaths in last 24 hours
- Movies Ashwin Kakumanu Shares Unseen Video Of Thala Ajith Testing Drone!
- Sports UFC on ESPN 13: Kattar vs. Ige fight card, date, start time and where to watch
- Finance BF Utilities Locked In 10% Upper Circuit After R Damani Acquires Stake
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Rasika Dugal’s Party Outfits Will Help You Steal The Limelight
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Yamaha launched the BS6 Ray ZR 125 Fi and BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi scooters in February this year. At the time of launch, both the scooters were priced at Rs 66,730 and Rs 70,730 respectively (all prices are ex-showroom). However, now the company's website shows a slight price hike in both the scooters.
The Ray ZR 125 Fi drum is now priced at Rs 67,530, the Ray ZR 125 Fi disc is priced at Rs 70,530 and the Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi carries a price tag of Rs 71,530 (again, all prices are ex-showroom). All three models get a price hike of Rs 800. These are not the only two products from the company's portfolio to receive a price hike. Prices of the BS6 Yamaha R15 V3.0, BS6 Yamaha FZ-Fi, BS6 Yamaha FZS-Fi and BS6 Yamaha MT-15 have also gone up.
The BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Fi's drum Brake variant has 2 colour options that include Metallic Black and Cyan Blue whereas the Disc Brake variant has 5 colour options - Dark Matte Blue, Reddish Yellow Cocktail, Matte Red Metallic, Metallic Black and Cyan Blue. However, the BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi is only available in a single variant, and two colours - Sparkle Green and Purplish Blue Metallic.
Mechanically, both the BS6 Ray ZR 125 Fi and BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi are powered by the same engine. The 125 cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit churns out 8.2bhp of maximum power at 6,500 rpm and 9.7Nm of peak torque at 5,000 rpm.
In other recent Yamaha news, the company started its operations by opening dealerships and service centres in select cities in India after the Government announced ease of restrictions in orange and green zones across the country. The company has taken multiple measures towards health and safety and has sanitised all its outlets and service centres.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Of The Ray ZR 125 Fi BS6 Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi
The price increase announced across the entire range of products of the company is marginal. During this situation, it could slightly affect the sales of the products across the country.