- 10 min ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 43 min ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 1 hr ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All the Details!
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Team Up With R Balki For A Thriller: Report
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- News Nandigram shows 'Goback Mamata', after Banerjee announces to contest from here
- Sports Paul George sees a change in Clippers: The chemistry is amazing
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor’s Perfect Winged Eyeliner And Sleek High Ponytail Will Surely Beat Your Monday Blues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
- Finance Markets Lose Over 1%, Nifty Below 14300 Levels; RIL Gains 2 Percent
- Education CSEET Result 2021: How To Check ICSI CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET January 2020 Result
Yamaha Motor India has announced the launch of its new special 'Vintage Edition' FZS-Fi motorcycle in the market. The new Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage edition motorcycle comes with a host of added features, cosmetic updates and plenty other subtle changes. This includes the addition of Bluetooth connectivity as well.
The new Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition is priced at Rs 1.09 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); Rs 5000 more than the standard variant. Yamaha has also confirmed that the new Vintage Edition will be available across all authorised dealerships from the 1st week of December 2020.
The new Vintage Edition of the motorcycle retains the same styling and overall silhouette as the standard model. However, it does come with a few updates such as vintage body graphics inspired by its iconic legacy, new leather-finish single piece two-level seat and Bluetooth connectivity via the ‘Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X' application, which further gives the motorcycle added utilities.
Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group of companies said,
"We are committed to offer better motorcycling experiences to the customers in India. Today we have introduced the Vintage edition in our FZS-FI variant with smart features like Bluetooth connectivity. We will continue to bring more such excitement for the biking enthusiasts in future, eventually as we rev up the entire lineup of our motorcycles."
Apart from these changes, the motorcycle remains identical in all other aspects. The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition continues to be powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 12.2bhp at 7250rpm and 13.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
Other mechanicals includes a set of telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 282mm and 220mm discs at the front and rear, respectively. The motorcycle comes with a 13-litre fuel tank and tips the scale at 137kg.
Thoughts On The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Motorcycle Launch
The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition will definitely attract young customers, with the unique styling updates as well as with the addition of the smartphone connectivity feature. The Yamaha FZS-Fi continues to rival the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar 150, TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Suzuki Gixxer 155 in the Indian market.