- 20 min ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 28 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- News Farmers' Protest: Mehbooba Mufti stands in support of farmers, says they brought Centre to its knees
- Movies Prashanth Neel Reveals Meaning Of Salaar And Why He Chose Prabhas For The Film
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Yamaha Motorcycles India has silently updated the prices of its 150cc commuter offering, the FZ-Fi in the market. The BS6-compliant Yamaha FZ has received a marginal price hike of Rs 1,000.
Post the price hike, the motorcycle now has a price tag starting at Rs 1.02 lakh. The top-spec variant of the Yamaha FZ-Fi is now priced at Rs 1.04 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Yamaha has updated their official website with the revised prices, although the exact reason hasn't been announced. The assumption is that the price hike is a result of the rising input costs.
The Yamaha FZ-Fi is the brand's entry-level motorcycle segment, which has been on sale for quite a while now. The motorcycle is currently in its third generation iteration, with the FZ-Fi 3.0. It last received an update when it got the BS6-compliant engine late last year.
Apart from the Rs 1000 update in the motorcycle's pricing, no other aspect has been changed. The BS6-compliant Yamaha FZ-Fi continues to be powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 12bhp at 7250rpm and 13.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Suspension on the motorcycle is handled by the same telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 282mm and 220mm disc brakes at the front and rear, respectively. The Yamaha FZ-Fi further rides on 17-inch tubeless tyres with 100/80 front and 140/60 rear profiles.
Apart from this, the Yamaha FZ-Fi also comes with a host of features and equipment as well. This includes LED headlamps, LED tail lights, digital instrument cluster, single-channel ABS system, two-level seat for added comfort and many others.
Thoughts On The Yamaha FZ-Fi Price Hike In India
The Yamaha FZ-Fi has silently received a minor price hike in the Indian market, just days ahead of Diwali celebrations in India. However, the price hike isn't too significant to put-off customers from the comfortable city motorcycle. The Yamaha FZ-Fi rivals the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Bajaj Pulsar 150 offerings.