- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 21 hrs ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 23 hrs ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- 24 hrs ago BMW iX SUV Launch Set For Dec 13 — Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Movies 420 IPC Trailer Out! Vinay Pathak And Ranvir Shorey’s Film Is Going To Leave You Intrigued
- Technology Instagram Tips: How To Create Custom Sticker & Upload Multiple Photos On Instagram
- Sports La Liga feature: A very special goal from Vinicius
- News Parliament roundup: On day 3, From ‘no record of farmers’ death to dip in terror attacks in J&K since 2018
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
- Lifestyle Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
Yamaha Motorcycles India has silently updated the prices of its 150cc commuter offering, the FZ-Fi in the market. The BS6-compliant Yamaha FZ has received a marginal price hike of Rs 1,000.
Post the price hike, the motorcycle now has a price tag starting at Rs 1.02 lakh. The top-spec variant of the Yamaha FZ-Fi is now priced at Rs 1.04 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Yamaha has updated their official website with the revised prices, although the exact reason hasn't been announced. The assumption is that the price hike is a result of the rising input costs.
The Yamaha FZ-Fi is the brand's entry-level motorcycle segment, which has been on sale for quite a while now. The motorcycle is currently in its third generation iteration, with the FZ-Fi 3.0. It last received an update when it got the BS6-compliant engine late last year.
Apart from the Rs 1000 update in the motorcycle's pricing, no other aspect has been changed. The BS6-compliant Yamaha FZ-Fi continues to be powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 12bhp at 7250rpm and 13.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Suspension on the motorcycle is handled by the same telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 282mm and 220mm disc brakes at the front and rear, respectively. The Yamaha FZ-Fi further rides on 17-inch tubeless tyres with 100/80 front and 140/60 rear profiles.
Apart from this, the Yamaha FZ-Fi also comes with a host of features and equipment as well. This includes LED headlamps, LED tail lights, digital instrument cluster, single-channel ABS system, two-level seat for added comfort and many others.
Thoughts On The Yamaha FZ-Fi Price Hike In India
The Yamaha FZ-Fi has silently received a minor price hike in the Indian market, just days ahead of Diwali celebrations in India. However, the price hike isn't too significant to put-off customers from the comfortable city motorcycle. The Yamaha FZ-Fi rivals the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Bajaj Pulsar 150 offerings.