- 17 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 53 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 2 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News BJP is selling farmers' rights to corporate houses through farm laws: TMC
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Says Ananya Panday Would Be Apt To Play The Role Of Poo In K3G Remake
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st T20I: Debutant T Natarajan receives cap from Jasprit Bumrah
- Lifestyle 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- Finance Travel Stocks Zoom Up To 16% On Covid 19 Vaccine Optimism
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Yamaha Motors has announced the bike and scooter sales report for October 2020 In India. The company register a Year-on-Year growth of 31 per cent last month in the market. The two-wheeler manufacturer registers 60,176 units sales in October 2020.
The company had registered 46,082 units in October 2019, which is 14,094 units less than October sales this year. The company has been reporting growth in its sales volumes on yearly basis consecutively over the past 4 months, after the nation-wide lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic was lifted.
Yamaha has registered a 4.3% growth in July 2020 compared to July 2019, 14.8% growth in August 2020 concerning August 2019 and 17% growth in September 2020 concerning September 2019.
|Month||2019 Domestic||2020 Domestic||Growth (%)|
However, from the table, we could also notice that the two-wheeler manufacturer has sold lesser units in October as compared to the figures from September 2020. It has sold 2,876 units less than the September month sales — which is around 4.5 per cent lesser in volume.
To tackle this, the company says that it will announce attractive finance offers on its scooter and motorcycles for specific markets in the country. Yamaha aims to boost sales during the ongoing festive season in India and expected demand to grow in coming months.
Specially curated finance offers will include low down payment options, low EMI schemes and more. These offers will help reduce the initial commitment required to purchase a new vehicle and help protect customer sentiments during the ongoing festive season.
Yamaha Motors has employed a new strategy, where it will shift focus from the entry-level commuter range to the premium end of the segment. As a result, the company's scooter line-up now starts from 125cc models such as the Fascino and Ray-ZR. While the motorcycle portfolio starts with the FZ series placed in the 150cc segment.
Staying with the current trend, the company has also introduced Bluetooth connected technology in India. The FZS Dark Knight Edition becomes the first motorcycle from the brand to features the ‘Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X' Bluetooth technology from the company in the country — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha Motors Sales Report For October 2020 In India
Yamaha Motor India continues to post substantial growth in India compared to sales last year. The company is confident that there will an increase in demand during the ongoing festive season. Additionally, it will also announce attractive finance schemes to boost sales in the country.