- 1 hr ago Upcoming Jeep Seven-Seater Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Details & More!
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Electric To Launch In Hyderabad & Chennai: New Cities Added!
- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfield Supports Silent Expedition Motorcycle Ride For A Cause; Provides Meteor 350 Motorcycles
- 3 hrs ago Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- Technology Premium Smartphone Sales Might Decline Due To Delhi Lockdown
- Lifestyle Airport Fashion: Amyra Dastur And Taapsee Pannu Flaunt Comfy And Eye-Catching Traditional Outfits
- Movies Happy Birthday Chiyaan Vikram: Throwback Pictures Of The Anniyan Actor We Can’t Get Enough Of!
- News 39 die in Thane as Maharashtra grapples with surge in COVID-19 cases
- Finance How To Download A Masked Aadhaar Card Online?
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH Stats and Records preview: David Warner, Kieron Pollard, Manish Pandey eye big records
- Education NATA Answer Key 2021 Released At nata.in
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Yamaha Motor India has announced a new test ride programme in Indian. The company is inviting its scooter owners to provide test ride for their know associates. This will help with a more personalized experience of a test ride.
Called the "Test Ride My Yamaha", the campaign will reward customers who are providing test ride of their Yamaha scooters. The scooter models eligible for the test ride campaign includes the Fascino 125 FI, Ray ZR 125 FI and the Street Rally 125 FI.
Customers completing 20 test rides are rewarded with a Yamaha tole bag. Completing 50 test ride will fetch a Yamaha t-shirt under the programme. Customers also have a chance to enter the lucky draw to win a brand new Fascino 125 FI scooter after completing 1000 test rides. The test rides are verified after uploading the photo of providing a test ride on the brand's website.
According to the company, the overall aim of this special campaign is to establish a deeper connection with the existing customers. It will also help to create awareness on the advanced safety features and technologies of the company's 125 cc scooter models among their family and friends. Yamaha is confident that this special and unique campaign will help in reaching out to its target customers.
Yamaha further stated that the campaign will provide the touch and feel as well as a personalized riding experience to potential Yamaha scooter buyers in the country. Existing customers can explain the new technologies and the safety features installed in Yamaha scooters while providing a test ride. This includes the "Stop & start system", "Smart Motor Generator (SMG)" and the "Side stand engine cut-off switch".
All scooters are powered by the same 125cc air-cooled, SOHC engine. It produces a maximum of 8bhp at 6500rpm and 9.7Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. All scooters come equipped with the brands (SSS) Stop & Start System for improved fuel efficiency.
Some of the other features which are common on these scooters are the brands (UBS) Unified Braking System, a multifunction key, halogen headlamp, side stand engine cutoff, tubeless tyres and more. The Yamaha RayZR 125 Street Rally scooter model comes equipped with a fully-digital instrument console, LED position lamps and knuckle guards as well.
Thoughts About Yamaha Announcing New Test Ride Campaign For Its Customers In India
Yamaha aims to reach maximum potential customers through this campaign. It will also provide a chance for its existing customers to promote the brand and win exciting rewards and merchandise. Yamaha's existing scooter range caters to both younger and mature buyers in the country.