- 18 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Finance 5 Ideas To Generate Income Streams In Your Retirement Years
- Sports Sanju Samson reveals reason behind his strange celebration after scoring fifty for Rajasthan Royals
- News Dasara: Mysuru gears up for mini 'jamboo savari' amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Lifestyle List Of Foods And Drinks You Should Avoid During Pregnancy
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Piaggio India has partnered with OTO Capital to introduce vehicle leasing option in the country. Vespa and Aprilia range of scooter sold by Piaggio being offered with a new ownership scheme. The new service is currently available only in Pune and Bangalore.
The partnership aims to provide an attractive and lucrative leasing option for Indian customers for ease of ownership. This includes a low down payment along with a 30 per cent discount on the EMI of the scooters.
Additionally, the company is also offering customers a special offer of up to Rs 2,500 off on the first month's subscription fee. At the end of the leasing period, customers are given an option to either upgrade or own the scooter.
To avail leasing option, customers can download the OTO mobile app and apply for the scheme across Vespa and Aprilia dealerships. The service promises to provide customers quick, paperless and hassle-free leasing process.
Commenting on the association with OTO Capital, Mr Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India said, "We welcome the partnership with OTO Capital to facilitate this new model of ownership. Now, our discerning customers can enjoy interesting ownership options across our premium offerings of Vespa and Aprilia. We see flexible ownership to be a desirable new trend amongst the youth of India and we believe, Vespa and Aprilia would lead it to extend the premium experience to the aspirants."
According to the company, customers opting for the new ownership model will be paying only for the number of years, that they want to keep the scooter. The scooter can be returned anytime, which will help in paying less than the conventional one-time payment buying process.
The leasing options also allows customers to upgrade to a better and latest model for a similar EMI budget. In addition to this, employees of corporate companies that are tied with OTO Capital can enjoy hassle-free leasing of Vespa and Aprilia scooters, that also provides them with additional tax savings.
In related news, Vespa recently launched the special-edition Racing Sixties scooter in the Indian market. The scooter is available in 125cc and 150cc engine options. The Vespa Racing Sixties retails at a starting price of Rs 1.2 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Vespa & Aprilia Scooters Leasing Options Announced In India
Vespa and Aprilia are placed in the premium scooter segment in the Indian market. Customers looking to own any of these premium scooters now have new and hassle-free ownership options. Vehicle leasing is certainly becoming popular in India as the initial cost of ownership is largely reduced with the scheme.