- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- Finance Nifty, Sensex End Firm On RBI's MPC Decision
- News Uttar Pradesh Police stops wedding under 'Love Jihad' pretext
- Sports BBL 2020-21 | Brisbane Heat spinner Mujeeb ur Rahman tests positive for Covid 19
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Piaggio Group has announced a limited-time festive offer for its premium Vespa and Aprilia scooter brands in the Indian market. The company is offering total benefits of up to Rs 10,000 on select models sold by both brands in the country.
Models that receive festive benefits from the company include the VXL and SXL models of the Vespa scooter range. On the other hand, Aprilia SR 160, SR 125, and Storm 125 models also receive festive offers.
Customer purchasing the above-mentioned scooter receive Rs 10,000 worth benefits offered by the company to welcome the festive season this year in the country. Total benefits include Insurance benefit of up to Rs 7,000, and complementary accessories worth up to Rs 4,000.
The festive offer and benefits do not stop here. The company has also announced that on Dusshera and Diwali, customers will receive the first year of free service along with five-year warranty which includes (RSA) Road-Side Assistance free for first two years from the date of purchase.
Additionally, customers purchasing scooter using the brand's online retail platform is rewarded with a cash discount of Rs 2,000 on the entire model range from both brands as well. All of these offers are available for a limited time and will remain in effect till November 16, 2020.
Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India said, "We are delighted to bring great joy to our discerning customers this Dusshera and Diwali through our unique festive offers on Vespa and Aprilia range of scooters. Our offers are targeted across the platform to provide hassle-free buying and ownership experience, we are sure that this festival special offer and experience of owning Vespa and Aprilia will award the unforgettable unique experience to our prospective customers."
In related news, the company has also announced a new ownership scheme and is available for Pune and Bangalore customers in the country. The company has partnered with OTO Capital to introduce vehicle leasing option in India.
To avail leasing option, customers can download the OTO mobile app and apply for the scheme across Vespa and Aprilia dealerships. The service promises to provide customers quick, paperless and hassle-free leasing process — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Vespa & Aprilia Scooter Festive Offers & Benefits For October 2020
Piaggio Group aims to lower the initial commitment by providing a host of benefits for a limited time in the country. The company is only offering the special benefits offers for a couple of days making it extremely desirable for potential customers to make the purchase decision.