- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- News Monsoon advances into parts of Haryana, Punjab ahead of schedule
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Piaggio India has announced that they will be reopening the Vespa and Aprilia dealerships in Bangalore, Mysore, Belgaum, Mangalore, Bijapur, Davangere, Shimoga and Udupi. The dealerships will be functioning in a systematic manner following the rules and regulations from the Government and the respective local authorities.
Commenting on the reopening of the dealerships in Bangalore, Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India said, "We have been working together with our dealers in navigating through the new reality and the opening of dealerships is a key step in that direction. Keeping in mind, the anxiety of our customers we had previously announced extension of original equipment warranty and free service expires in lockdown period, and our dealerships are prepared to address all vehicle sales and service requirements."
"We want to ensure that our customers face no hurdles during the purchase of a new vehicle and are able to avail services seamlessly. Our product and brands would empower people to follow the independent lifestyle and can facilitate in their aim of taking due care during these times restarting the life normalcy," he further added.
All the showrooms and workshops are completely sanitised following the guidelines introduced by the company for maximum safety of the employees and customers. The guidelines and protocols have been developed to follow usage of the Arogya Setu App. Consumers can also avail special offers in sales and service of Vespa and Aprilia scooters across all the dealerships in Bangalore, Mysore, Belgaum, Bijapur, and Mangalore.
The dealerships are operating in a safe environment and the teams are following social distancing protocols including contactless greetings, wearing protective gear, and using hand sanitizers while addressing the sales and service needs of the customer. Customers can also call and pre-book service appointments to avoid crowding at the dealership.
The company also launched the Vespa BS6 scooters in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 93,035 ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooters are available with two engine options and seven variants. The top-of-the-line Vespa 149 SXL BS6 is priced at Rs 1,26,650 ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About Vespa And Aprilia Opening Its Dealerships
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our automobile industry has taken a big hit. However, it is good to see that the Government has allowed businesses to resume work under a set of rules and regulations.