- 29 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 39 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 51 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- 1 hr ago Check This Beautifully Modified Premier Padmini: Read More To Find Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Movies Hansal Mehta Slams Rhea Chakraborty's Media Trial; Says Media Is Not Competent To Examine The Case
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Sports Marquez all set to return at Czech MotoGP
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Lifestyle How To Fake A Thicker Hairline
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
TVS Motor Company has hiked the prices of its BS6-compliant XL100 Moped in the Indian market. The TVS XL100 BS6 moped has received a price hike of Rs 1000, across all its variants on sale in the market. Prices for the moped now starts at Rs 44,294, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The TVS XL100 BS6 moped is offered in three variants: Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty Special & Comfort. While the prices of the base-spec are Rs 44,294; the mid-spec ‘Heavy-Duty Special is offered at Rs 45,304 and the top-spec ‘Comfort' variant is priced at Rs 46,114.
All prices are post the price hike and ex-showroom (Delhi). The price hike on the moped has been put into effect immediately, with TVS having updated the prices on their official website as well.
TVS launched the BS6-compliant XL100 moped in the Indian market back in March 2020. The moped was initially priced at R 43,294, ex-showroom (Delhi) at the time of launch. Apart from the price hike, no other changes have been made to the XL100.
The TVS XL100 moped continues to be powered by the same BS6-complaint 99cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces 4.3bhp at 6000rpm and 6.5Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm.
While there is no difference in power output between the BS4 and BS6 model, the updated moped does offer 15 per cent better fuel efficiency, while also being 1.5kg heavier at 85.5kilograms, compared to its predecessor.
The TVS Xl100 Moped is the latest product from the Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer to receive a price hike. Other models in TVS' lineup, such as the Jupiter, Scooty Pep+, Ntorq 125, Radeon and Sport have also received price hikes as well. This includes an increase in prices ranging from Rs 750 and going all the way up to Rs 3,500 on the bigger models.
Thoughts About The TVS XL100 BS6 Moped Receiving A Price Hike
The TVS XL100 BS6 is an entry-level commuter offering from the brand. The XL100 brings in large volume sales month-on-month for the brand in the Indian market. The TVS XL100 is targeted towards customers in Tier-II and Tier III towns.