- 10 hrs ago Honda Introduces A New Finance Scheme For Its Customers: Only For A Limited Time Period
- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights From Two-Wheeler Market From Last Week
- 1 day ago Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- 1 day ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Hina Khan Reacts To Non-Payment Of Dues: Producers Should At Least Give Actors Half The Amount
- Sports We've beaten Indian Cricket Team so much that their players used to ask us for forgiveness after defeats: Shahid Afridi
- News Bihar polls: Nitish Kumar to kickstart JDU campaign through virtual rally on August 7
- Lifestyle Kim Kardashian Once Again Spruces Up Her Hair Colour And This Time It's Blazing Red
- Technology Vivo X50, X50 Pro Expected To Arrive On July 16: Specification & More
- Finance Stock Markets May fall Next Week, Time To Be Cautious
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
TVS Motor Company has announced a new finance scheme for its entry-level model the XL 100 in the Indian market. Customers opting for the new finance scheme will be offered a moratorium of six months on EMIs of their new vehicle.
Called the ‘Buy Now Pay After Six Months' means that customers will not be paying any EMI for the first six months from the month of purchase. The company is offering a new finance scheme with a Loan to Value (LTV) of 75%. The EMI moratorium offer is valid for purchases made until July 31st.
It has also announced other offers such as low down payment of Rs 7,999 and EMI of just Rs 51 per day; among others. All the above offers are offered by the company to empower the customers during these unprecedented times to make for an easier purchase decision.
The TVS XL 100 was recently updated to meet BS6 emission standards and is offered in three variants: the Heavy Duty i-Touchstart, the Heavy Duty i-Touchstart Special Edition, and the Comfort i-Touchstart. The entry-level trim retails at Rs 44,294, while the top-spec costs Rs 46,114, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The BS6 XL 100 has been updated with a host of new features over the BS4 model. These include an engine kill switch integrated into the ‘i-Touchstart' self-start button, a mobile charger socket, fuel reserve indicator, combine-braking system, lockable fuel filler cap, rollover engine cut-off, a new LED DRL, and dual-tone seats with detachable pillion seat; among others. The features vary depending on the variant of the XL 100.
The new XL 100 moped is powered by the same 99.7cc that is now updated to meet BS6 standards. In the process of BS6 upgrade, the engine has received fuel-injection technology that over the conventional carburettor setup from the BS4 engine. The 99.7cc engine produces a maximum power of 4.4bhp at 6,000rpm and a peak torque of 6.5Nm at 3,500rpm.
Apart from the afore-mentioned updates the TVS XL 100 retains the workhorse characteristics that made it popular across the globe. The moped weighs 89 kilograms and has a load-carrying capacity of 130 kilograms.
Thoughts About TVS Launching New EMI Scheme For XL 100
The Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer has announced a new finance scheme to offer ease of ownership during these times. This also helps in boosting sales for the company as well. The XL 100 has always been a star performer for the brand across the globe with its simple yet functional design and features. With an updated engine offering more milage, the two-wheeler becomes even more desirable.