- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- 1 day ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- 1 day ago MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets (With ISI Mark) To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- 1 day ago Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- News Biden twists ankle while playing with his dog, suffers 'hairline fractures'
- Finance How To Choose The Right Equity Mutual Fund To Invest In?
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i Dedicated Page Goes Live At Flipkart; Launch Set For December 3
- Sports Warner's Test fate uncertain after withdrawing from short-format series against India
- Movies Kuttavum Shikshayum: Shooting Of The Asif Ali-Sunny Wayne Starrer Resumes In Rajasthan
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
TVS Motor Company has announced that its Radeon commuter motorcycle has registered over three lakh units sold. To celebrate the new sales milestone, the company has introduced new colour schemes for the Radeon motorcycle.
TVS is now offering two new colours on the commuter motorcycle, which are Regal Blue and Chrome Purple. Apart from the new colour schemes, there are no other changes made to the motorcycle.
TVS first launched the Radeon commuted motorcycles back in 2018 and within just two years the motorcycle has registered over 3 lakh unit sales for the brand. The Radeon has been well-received in the market for its simple design and elegant looks that appeal to both younger and mature buyers in the country.
Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) - Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, said, "TVS Radeon has been welcomed by over 3 Lakh happy customers into their households. They have been delighted with its best-in-class features and strong customer-centric design. The two new colours will be very well received as well."
He further added, "The "Dhaakad" campaign engages discerning and progressive Middle India Millennials and highlights how the ET-Fi technology in TVS Radeon delivers more mileage and better drivability than before. It is customer speak that has inspired the Radeon 'Dhaakad' campaign!"
The Radeon motorcycle continues to be available in three variants: Based Edition, Commuter Bike of the Year and Commuter Bike of the Year with disc brakes. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 59,942, Rs 62,942 and Rs 65,942, (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively.
The motorcycle is already offered in a host of colour options this includes six colour options on the base variant and two paint schemes on the Commuter Bike of the Year variants. Now the motorcycle gets two additional paint schemes commemorating its achievement for the brand.
TVS Radeon BS6 motorcycle is powered by the same 109.7cc engine that powered the older models. The new fuel-injected engine produces 8.08bhp of peak power at 7,350rpm and 8.7Nm of peak torque at 4,500rpm. The engine will continue to come mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features halogen headlamps with integrated LED DRL, LED tail lamps, and a rear-mounted luggage rack for added convenience, and a twin-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
The "Commuter Bike Of The Year Edition" comes with a couple of more features, this includes front disc brakes, tank pads for thigh support, petrol tank cushion, premium seat design, chrome rear-view mirrors, and new graphics as well.
Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks at the front and dual-shocks setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via drum brakes at both ends, with optional disc brake at the front on the top-spec variant. The motorcycle features synchronized braking technology as standard.
Thoughts About The TVS Radeon New Colours Introduced To Celebrate New Sales Milestone
The Radeon motorcycle has achieved a new sales milestone for the brand within a short period of two years. This is due to the motorcycle's simple design which results in low maintenance costs. The Radeon looks elegant and premium that appeals to both yonder and mature buyers in the segment.