- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab: Makers Plan To Finish Pawan Kalyan’s Scenes In 30 Days?
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Sui Dhaaga, Anushka Sharma’s De-Glam Looks In Printed Sarees That Stole Our Heart
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
TVS Motor Company will soon be launching a new paint scheme of the brand's Ntorq 125 Race edition scooter. The on-sale model features a single red and black colour option in the Indian market.
According to the latest reports from TeamBHP, the company is expected to add another paint scheme to the special edition scooter. A leaked image reveals the new dual-tone yellow and black paint scheme.
The images also revealed that the scooter can be booked at dealerships across the country. As a result, we expect the launch to happen soon. The new scooter is also expected to arrive at dealerships sometime this month.
The prices for the upcoming TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition scooter is yet to be revealed. However, it could be priced similar to the on-sale model in the market. The scooter retails at Rs 74,365, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The special edition scooter is based on the standard Ntorq 125 model, which features a host of cosmetic upgrades over the latter. This includes a more sporty and aggressively designed body graphics with a chequered flag design on the various elements of the scooter.
Some of the other changes on the special edition scooter include the brand's ‘Race Edition' emblem, with ‘TVS Racing' decals, that signifies the company's racing pedigree. The new ‘Race Edition' scooter also features a completely new LED headlamp and LED DRLs.
Apart from this, other aspects of the scooter such as the mechanicals and engine remain the same as the standard model. It is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 10.5Nm at 5500rpm.
It continues to feature a fully-digital instrument console, that features the brand's SmartXonnect for smartphone pairing, an external fuel filler cap, an engine kill switch, along with LED lighting. The scooter continues to feature a throaty exhaust note, which is an appealing factor.
In related news, the company increased the prices of the TVS Ntorq 125 scooter in the Indian market. It is the second round of price hike after its BS6 update this year — here are more details.
Thoughts About The TVS Ntorq Race Edition In Yellow Paint Scheme Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The TVS Ntorq 125 has appealed to younger generation buyers in the market. The Race Edition further enhances the funky looks of the scooter with cool looking graphics and an aggressive LED headlamps design. The yellow paint scheme on the special edition scooter looks equally good as the red colour option.