- 19 min ago Renault Duster Turbo Review (First Drive): The Best Handling Mid-Size SUV?
- 51 min ago Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG Gloster Starts Arriving At Dealerships Ahead Of Its India Launch
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- News Sisodia discharged from hospital, tests negative for COVID-19
- Finance 3 Income Tax-Related Tasks With 30 September Deadline
- Lifestyle Aamna Sharif Or Surbhi Chandna, Whose Red Floral Ensemble Can Help You Get Good Pictures At Wedding?
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Files Defamation Case After His Name Is Dragged Into Sushant, Disha Salian's Case
- Technology Elon Musk’s Brain Reading Neuralink Sounds Promising But There Could Be Few Bottlenecks
- Sports IPL 2020: Relief for Chennai Super Kings; Ambati Rayudu, Dwayne Bravo available from next match
- Education CBSE Recruitment Result 2020 Released For Junior Hindi Translator And Accountant Posts
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
TVS Motor Company will soon be launching a new paint scheme of the brand's Ntorq 125 Race edition scooter. The on-sale model features a single red and black colour option in the Indian market.
According to the latest reports from TeamBHP, the company is expected to add another paint scheme to the special edition scooter. A leaked image reveals the new dual-tone yellow and black paint scheme.
The images also revealed that the scooter can be booked at dealerships across the country. As a result, we expect the launch to happen soon. The new scooter is also expected to arrive at dealerships sometime this month.
The prices for the upcoming TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition scooter is yet to be revealed. However, it could be priced similar to the on-sale model in the market. The scooter retails at Rs 74,365, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The special edition scooter is based on the standard Ntorq 125 model, which features a host of cosmetic upgrades over the latter. This includes a more sporty and aggressively designed body graphics with a chequered flag design on the various elements of the scooter.
Some of the other changes on the special edition scooter include the brand's ‘Race Edition' emblem, with ‘TVS Racing' decals, that signifies the company's racing pedigree. The new ‘Race Edition' scooter also features a completely new LED headlamp and LED DRLs.
Apart from this, other aspects of the scooter such as the mechanicals and engine remain the same as the standard model. It is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 10.5Nm at 5500rpm.
It continues to feature a fully-digital instrument console, that features the brand's SmartXonnect for smartphone pairing, an external fuel filler cap, an engine kill switch, along with LED lighting. The scooter continues to feature a throaty exhaust note, which is an appealing factor.
In related news, the company increased the prices of the TVS Ntorq 125 scooter in the Indian market. It is the second round of price hike after its BS6 update this year — here are more details.
Thoughts About The TVS Ntorq Race Edition In Yellow Paint Scheme Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The TVS Ntorq 125 has appealed to younger generation buyers in the market. The Race Edition further enhances the funky looks of the scooter with cool looking graphics and an aggressive LED headlamps design. The yellow paint scheme on the special edition scooter looks equally good as the red colour option.