- 11 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 13 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
TVS Motor Company launched a new paint scheme of the Ntorq 125 Race edition scooter in the Indian market. The newly introduced yellow and black dual-tone paint scheme is priced at Rs 74,365 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new paint scheme is already available for bookings at dealerships across the country. Previously, the Race Edition was available in a single red and black dual-tone colour option. However, the company has decided to introduce a new optional paint scheme.
The new yellow black paint scheme is priced the same as the existing red/black option. The new scooter is expected to arrive at dealerships sometime this month with deliveries starting soon.
Apart from the new colour scheme, there are no other changes made to the newly launched scooter. The Race Edition scooter is based on the standard Ntorq 125 model, which features a host of cosmetic upgrades over the latter.
This includes a more sporty and aggressively designed body graphics with a chequered flag design on the various elements of the scooter. Some of the other changes on the special edition scooter include the brand's ‘Race Edition' emblem, with ‘TVS Racing' decals, that signifies the company's racing pedigree.
The new ‘Race Edition' scooter also features a completely new LED headlamp and LED DRLs. Apart from this, other aspects of the scooter such as the mechanicals and engine remain the same as the standard model.
The TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 10.5Nm at 5500rpm.
Other features on the Ntorq scooter includes a fully-digital instrument console, that features the brand's SmartXonnect for smartphone pairing, an external fuel filler cap, 12-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, an engine kill switch, a USB charger; among others. The scooter also features a throaty exhaust note, which is an appealing factor of the scooter.
The scooter features telescopic suspension at the front and coil-over springs at the rear. Braking on the scooter is done via 230mm petal disc brake at the front and 130mm drum brake at the rear, supported by the brand's (SBT) Synchronised Braking Technology.
Thoughts About The TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition Yellow Paint Scheme Launch
The TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition enhances the looks of the standard model with exciting graphics. Buyers will now have an option to choose between two paint schemes for the special edition scooter. The Ntorq 125 has appealed to younger generation buyers in the market. It also features Bluetooth connectivity adding to the appealing factor.