- 13 min ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- 2 hrs ago Honda City Gets Google Assistant Feature: Fifth-Generation Sedan Gets Voice-Commands
- 4 hrs ago Tata Ace Gold Petrol CX Launched At Rs 3.99 Lakh: India’s Most-Affordable 4-Wheeler LCV
- Movies Aetashaa Sansgiri To Play Grown-Up Ahilyabai Holkar In Her First Hindi TV Show Punyashlok Ahilyabai [Promo]
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Technology Micromax Launching Two TWS Earbuds Tomorrow At 12PM: What To Expect?
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- News West Bengal govt gears up to fight against third wave of COVID-19; Issues new diet chart for kids
- Sports Take your time, you owe explanation to no one: Ravi Shastri on Simone Biles' withdrawal from Olympics
- Finance Hiring Intent Picks Up Substantially For July-September Quarter
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
TVS Motor Company has introduced a new special 'SuperSquad Edition' version of its popular Ntorq 125 scooter in the Indian market. The new TVS Ntorq 125 SuperSquad Edition is priced at Rs 85,992, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 'Supersquad' edition of the Ntorq 125 scooter comes as a result of TVS Motor Company's recent association with Disney India's consumer products business. As a result of this collaboration, TVS has introduced the supersquad edition inspired by superheroes from Marvel's Avengers.
The new special edition scooter will be available in three special offerings, each inspired from a different Marvel's Avengers character. These include ‘Invincible Red' for Iron Man, ‘Stealth Black' for Black Panther and ‘Combat Blue' inspired by Captain America.
Aniruddha Haldar, V.P. (Marketing) - Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, said,
"We are excited to launch the TVS Ntorq 125 SuperSquad Edition inspired by Marvel's Avengers. With this association, our common Gen Z consumers can ‘Play Smart. Play Epic'. We have all had our favourite Superhero, with whom we relate. We find ways to celebrate this relationship."
"The TVS Ntorq 125 SuperSquad Edition, gives a new expression to this ageless fascination. The initial feedback has been nothing short of Epic. We are sure that this too will be a blockbuster!"
Each of the new special edition offerings also features plenty of details, relating to the specific characters it is based on. The Invincible Red based on the Iron Man character features the red and gold decals, similar to the character's suit. The Iron Man helmet is embossed on the leg shield, while the arc reactor can be seen on the side panels.
Apart from this, there are also minor details such as ‘Mark XXIX' and the number ‘63'. While the 'Mark XXIX' refers to the character's 29th suit (Fiddler), the number 63 signifies the year 1963, when the character was first introduced.
Similarly, the ‘Stealth Black' inspired from Black Panther comes in a jet-black paint scheme with hues of purple. There is also the character's signature salute ‘Wakanda Forever' and the number ‘66' (denoting the year 1966) present on the scooter as well.
The ‘Combat Blue' inspired by Captain America, comes with the Red, White and Blue tone. It also features ‘41' representing the year 1941 when the character was first introduced. The Ntorq 125 also incorporates Captain America's shield at the front with the ‘Super Soldier' tag on the side panels.
All three TVS Ntorq 125 supersquad edition scooters will come with a connected app, powered by the brand's ‘SmartXonnect' technology. These will feature custom UI, inspired by the characters.
Mechanically, the TVS Ntorq 125 special edition model will remain identical to the standard version. It will continue to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 9.25bhp and 10.5Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts On The New TVS Ntorq 125 Supersquad Edition Launched In India
The new TVS Ntorq 125 supersquad edition has been introduced in association with Disney India. The company hopes that the popularity of both the scooter and the Marvel's Avengers character will help attract a lot of young customers towards the special edition models.